Masters | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Masters

Spieth - bogey, bogey, quadruple bogey to start the back nine.

Up 5 today to trailing by 3. Stunning

Maybe Spieth should have told his playing partner that his handicap does not allow him to take anything worse than a double bogey. That's what I here from some of the guys I play golf with.

Spieth's not going to be happy putting Willett's green jacket on. Butler cabin-must see TV.

Maybe Spieth should have told his playing partner that his handicap does not allow him to take anything worse than a double bogey. That's what I here from some of the guys I play golf with.
It's true. Called equitable stroke control.

Now Spieth knows how UVA felt in that regional final.

If Jordan Spieth takes the last walk down the 18th fairway that Tom Watson took on Friday at the same age Tom did it, the year will be 2060.
:eek::confused::crazy:

Amen

"Now, cut that out!"

jack_benny_2.jpg

He looks so salty. Hilarious. This look, coupled with him berating the cameraman for filming his face as he walked off the 18th green, leads me believe Spieth might be a little bit of an a$$hat.

Last edited:
I'll give Jordan a pass for how he handled today. It has to be brutally tough to have to present the green jacket in that situation - kind of like if Roy Williams had to present the trophy to Jay Wright this year. He's still young and can learn and mature from it.

regardless of how you feel about spieth, I just want to point out that I generally like the term a$$hat. I like it, because I'm not sure if it is a hat that goes on your head but looks like an a$$, like it is a$$ shaped or something, or it is a regular hat like goes on your head but is on an a$$. it is generally funny either way and I appreciate that.

regardless of how you feel about spieth, I just want to point out that I generally like the term a$$hat. I like it, because I'm not sure if it is a hat that goes on your head but looks like an a$$, like it is a$$ shaped or something, or it is a regular hat like goes on your head but is on an a$$. it is generally funny either way and I appreciate that.
I like the term because you can actually spell it out as "asshat" on this board and not have to use dollar signs.

He looks so salty. Hilarious. This look, coupled with him berating the cameraman for filming his face as he walked off the 18th green, leads me believe Spieth might be a little bit of an a$$hat.

If that makes Spieth an asshat, I wouldn't know how to describe the behavior of that model sportsman Tiger Woods.

If that makes Spieth an asshat, I wouldn't know how to describe the behavior of that model sportsman Tiger Woods.

Tiger has demonstrated repeatedly that he is an epic asshat.
It seemed kind of douchey on Spieth's part to chastise the cameraman. The dude is just doing his job as a cameraman. It's not his fault you choked away the Masters and now you have feelings about it. He didn't mind the cameras at all when he was leading .

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom