matt kalil's mom wins hottest mom at the draft award | Syracusefan.com

matt kalil's mom wins hottest mom at the draft award

Was she the one in the red dress?

Matt-Kalil-640x468.jpg

I guess if you like "plastic" Joan Rivers faces she was cute.

As a side note, that little woman pushed that big boy through her woo-hoo? I bet her poor kitty still hasn't recovered...

Here's Tannehill's wife. Looks like Jessica Simpson in her prime:

IMG-20120426-00059.jpg

the mom and daughter look identical.

and the dad and the 2 sons look identical.

...without the parts that made Jessica Simpson so hot.

I'd take Kalil's mother over her, personally.

Well of course you would. So would I. But since Kalil didn't play for or come from West Virginia, that wasn't an option for him.

Here's Tannehill's wife. Looks like Jessica Simpson in her prime:

IMG-20120426-00059.jpg
meh - maybe this picture is a bad angle, but besides being fit/skinny she's not that great - I'd expect more for a star quarterback from one of the top programs in Texas

meh - maybe this picture is a bad angle, but besides being fit/skinny she's not that great - I'd expect more for a star quarterback from one of the top programs in Texas
Maybe he met her when he was a WR?

As a side note, I love how this thread has about 10x the views of any other thread on the board.

As a side note, I love how this thread has about 10x the views of any other thread on the board.

Well you know, ya gotta check back in here from time to time to see if anyone has posted pics of the runners up.

this thread will most likely have more views than the original bernie fine thread by the end of the day

I'd love to see Goodell announce that at the podium as if it was a real award. Sounds like the kind of thing David Stern would do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom