Matt Moyer In A Walking Boot | Syracusefan.com

Matt Moyer In A Walking Boot

Someone light up the Bat Red Shirt signal!

Most likely redshirts this year

Well that's unfortunate. I'm not sure how much he would have played but hate to not have him available if we need him.

I really don't see that happening, its only August, we have a long way to go before practice even starts.
You'll know why soon...really no other option unfortunately for him

Depends on what type of fracture, if that is indeed what it is.
Huge guess: reading between the lines from JB's quote, soft-tissue (pulled or strained ligaments). If it was a fracture, he'd know already. Medical experts feel free to chime in, but that's what I take from the situation.

Huge guess: reading between the lines from JB's quote, soft-tissue (pulled or strained ligaments). If it was a fracture, he'd know already. Medical experts feel free to chime in, but that's what I take from the situation.
You may know if a fracture is present or not almost immediately, but not necessarily the prognosis or if it requires surgery. I'm not saying its a fracture or that he needs surgery, I Have no clue what the diagnosis is.

You may know if a fracture is present or not almost immediately, but not necessarily the prognosis or if it requires surgery. I'm not saying its a fracture or that he needs surgery, I Have no clue what the diagnosis is.
Surgery very likely season ending

Surgery very likely season ending
Not good. I have a couple guesses on what it could be than, but am not going to speculate on it publicly as I have no personal knowledge of the situation.

18oire.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom