Matt Park DUI in Clemson | Syracusefan.com

Matt Park DUI in Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh man.. Hopefully he can get it knocked down to a reckless, and move on. Gotta make smart decisions, buddy.

That is a serious buzz. Woah.

I'm mean, if I took a breathalyzer on at 8am on a Saturday morning... I'm sure I'm blowing hot. Figure, you party from 8pm-2am... You are still going to be feeling it at 8am the next day. Just takes a while to get out of your system. Figure, you have 2 drinks an hour (I'm low balling here) and a shot every now and then .. that's 10 drinks, and say 3 shots. Wouldnt have me hammered, but I'd prolly blow hot the next morning

I'm mean, if I took a breathalyzer on at 8am on a Saturday morning... I'm sure I'm blowing hot. Figure, you party from 8pm-2am... You are still going to be feeling it at 8am the next day. Just takes a while to get out of your system. Figure, you have 2 drinks an hour (I'm low balling here) and a shot every now and then .. that's 10 drinks, and say 3 shots. Wouldnt have me hammered, but I'd prolly blow hot the next morning

Oh no doubt. But we're talking about Matt Park here, on a business trip. His Friday night must've been a doozy.

Hope everything is alright with Matt. That is pretty concerning if you are blowing a .08 at 825am.

Oh no doubt. But we're talking about Matt Park here, on a business trip. His Friday night must've been a doozy.

And we're talking about a motorist.

You have a wild Friday, you can stumble around your kitchen on Saturday morning and blow a .10 all you like. Get into a car and it's a different story.

He said on UFR he was golfing in the morning. Damn beer cart girls.

That's unfortunate. Many of us have been there, although probably not at 8:25 am on a workday.

Greenville must have one hell of an after hours scene.

That's when he was booked, doesn't mean when he was arrested.

True, but I can't imagine that more than 2 hours goes by from the initial traffic stop to booking

And again, I'm only assuming.. Wouldnt he be partying in the hotel bar? That's always my policy on work trips. Can't get pulled over walking to the elevator.

With a 7pm kick off, would he need to be at the stadium that early tho?

Why not?

I honestly have no clue. I just can't imagine what would take so long. Pulled over, walk the line, blow, hand cuffs, head to the station for booking? Unless they stopped for breakfast lol

i don't want to think about how many rounds of golf i've played like that, being responsible at night, thinking i was ok and just tired in the morning and pretending like it's normal to shoot 50 on the front and 35 on the back

I honestly have no clue. I just can't imagine what would take so long. Pulled over, walk the line, blow, hand cuffs, head to the station for booking? Unless they stopped for breakfast lol
Haha, that's southern hospitality.

Why not?

Don't they typically bring you into the station to give you a formal breathalyzer for the record? And that's at the time of booking? I don't think they can go off what you blow at the scene (I said what, not who).

Not that I'm speaking from experience.

Ok, I am. There, I said it. But that was a lifetime ago, so maybe I'm wrong.

Football weekend in a small town, could be backed up.

Could be they dump everybody in the station lock up and book when admin types come in in the morning.

Don't they typically bring you into the station to give you a formal breathalyzer for the record? And that's at the time of booking? I don't think they can go off what you blow at the scene (I said what, not who).

Not that I'm speaking from experience.

Ok, I am. There, I said it. But that was a lifetime ago, so maybe I'm wrong.

Yea, they have to do either the breathalyzer in the station, or a blood test. Maybe he asked for a blood test, so maybe they went to the hospital first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom