Matt Park MIA? | Syracusefan.com

Matt Park MIA?

mlbball99

2nd String
Brian Higgins called the game for SU. He also did the interview with Shafer today. Where has Matt Park been?

Brian Higgins called the game for SU. He also did the interview with Shafer today. Where has Matt Park been?

There's a lot of talk in this thread. Maybe its as simple as he's just sick. ESPN radio this afternoon said they can't comment on it. He hasn't tweeted in 2 days and he flew all the way to Clemson and didn't broadcast the game. Hope he's ok
http://syracusefan.com/threads/last-nights-announcers.82030/

Must be really sick, injured or incarcerated. How hard is it to talk into a microphone while sitting down.

He is either sick or he got fired. The fact they aren't talking about it makes me think he was let go. But who knows.

Matt Park @MattPark1 · Oct 24
Wheels down in Greenville. Looking forward to a great ACC road experience. Downtown G'ville and the Clemson golf course before a 7:00 kick.

Any chance of too many brewskis the night before? Or maybe had too many on the golf course and over-napped?

Matt Park @MattPark1 · Oct 24
Wheels down in Greenville. Looking forward to a great ACC road experience. Downtown G'ville and the Clemson golf course before a 7:00 kick.

Any chance of too many brewskis the night before? Or maybe had too many on the golf course and over-napped?
Speaking of too many brewskis, my buddy used the new "stearclear" app the other night getting home from downtown Syracuse. Its basically the new "I'm Smart" while Syracuse waits for Uber and/or Lyft to come to our city. One guy drove his car home from the bar, while the other guy followed to pick up the other driver. Total cost=$40. No DWI, no waiting for a cab. He said it was a great experience.

Speaking of too many brewskis, my buddy used the new "stearclear" app the other night getting home from downtown Syracuse. Its basically the new "I'm Smart" while Syracuse waits for Uber and/or Lyft to come to our city. One guy drove his car home from the bar, while the other guy followed to pick up the other driver. Total cost=$40. No DWI, no waiting for a cab. He said it was a great experience.

yeah we have dd alternative and safe ride here. DD alternative is a "club" i think its $50 per year and then $2 per mile... really not bad. If you aren't a member its a $10 pick up fee and then the $2 per mile.

yeah we have dd alternative and safe ride here. DD alternative is a "club" i think its $50 per year and then $2 per mile... really not bad. If you aren't a member its a $10 pick up fee and then the $2 per mile.
yeah. sterclear is $25 each time plus $2.65 per mile. So to my house its $40 from downtown.

690West said:

My company used top pay for I'm smart, it was the best

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom