Matt Park MIA? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Matt Park MIA?

When my wife was my girlfriend, she would pick my a$s up anywhere, anytime. Now...well...its different.

First off I hope Matt is ok.

As for your post, I just have this picture of her looking at the clock...seeing it is 1AM and then calmly walking to the door and changing the locks.

Brian Higgins called the game for SU. He also did the interview with Shafer today. Where has Matt Park been?

As of 10 am today, Bud Poliquin knew nothing about it.

And did not realize that Matt was not on the broadcast Saturday night.

Matt has been fantastic for SU. He's not only a good play-by-play guy (who bleeds Orange), he's a talented interviewer who does a great job with SU insider broadcasts (Syracuse Sidelines, etc). I'm sure this is a temporary illness or something. Hope he's feeling better.

Bud probably thinks Doug Logan is still doing PBP.

Maybe that's the answer to this mystery. When they took off Matt Park's mask, they discovered it was that man from the 80s.

H/T to these fine folks.

Mysery.jpg

why would almost anyone on this board know he didnt do the game? if you watched it you wouldnt know. if you live more than 15 min out of syracuse you likely cant get it on the radio if you tried.

why would almost anyone on this board know he didnt do the game? if you watched it you wouldnt know. if you live more than 15 min out of syracuse you likely cant get it on the radio if you tried.

You would be amazed at the number of local posters who listen to the radio and watch on TV at the same time.

Actually you can listen to all the SU games through the TuneIn app. Even being within 15 miles of Syracuse, I used this to listen to parts of the FSU game.

You would be amazed at the number of local posters who listen to the radio and watch on TV at the same time.
I would kill to be able to do that.

I would kill to be able to do that.

you can now listen in the Tunin Ap on your phone. it has pregame/postgame and I think coaches show now. I really like Matt, I hope everything is okay.

It's rare that my life schedule allows me to sit and watch each game start to finish. I'm always in the car at some point during a game. And if you have Sirius or XM, you can almost always get the SU broadcast.

Oddly enough on Saturday, I couldn't find it. And I went to the channel that was posted on twitter by, you guessed it, Matt Park. Ended up being Climpson coverage. Maybe he was trying to tell us something.

Are the two broadcasts in sync? I thought the radio feed came through faster than the tv either due to a purposeful delay or just a slightly longer transmission time.

The only reason why I know is through the highlights from the game on Cuse TV on Youtube.

Who will be the Voice of the Orange this Saturday? Brian Higgins again?
Are the two broadcasts in sync? I thought the radio feed came through faster than the tv either due to a purposeful delay or just a slightly longer transmission time.
yeah. If they're not perfectly in sync, it would be a terrible experience. OX, I'm lookin at you for clarification.

When I've done it before I just had to pause the TV broadcast a second or so and they were matched up.

i listened to the game on the Tunein Ap while watching and I thought that it was weird that Higgins was doing the game, but I thought Matt was doing something with hoops as the duties sometime overlap.

i listened to the game on the Tunein Ap while watching and I thought that it was weird that Higgins was doing the game, but I thought Matt was doing something with hoops as the duties sometime overlap.
During Football season, when hoops overlap, he always does the football.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom