Matt Park MIA? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Matt Park MIA?

How much alcohol would get you a .10?

If you're booked at 8:25 a.m., I would be willing to bet he had a lot more in his system the night before waking up and getting in the car that morning.

If you're booked at 8:25 a.m., I would be willing to bet he had a lot more in his system the night before waking up and getting in the car that morning.

I'm sure thats it.. You wake up after a bender.. Think you're just hung over, when really, you're still drunk. Morning DWIs from the night before happen all the time in Alaska.

Are the two broadcasts in sync? I thought the radio feed came through faster than the tv either due to a purposeful delay or just a slightly longer transmission time.

The radio is maybe 8-10 seconds ahead. Probably because it doesn't have to bounce off two satellites.

During some BB games, it can be anywhere from 15-25 seconds off. By the time I see the play on TV, they're already down at the other end of the court.

Of course, I knew Ennis hit that buzzer beater before all of you did. :p

CuseTroop said:
I'm sure thats it.. You wake up after a bender.. Think you're just hung over, when really, you're still drunk. Morning DWIs from the night before happen all the time in Alaska.

You sound like you're talking from personal experience.

You sound like you're talking from personal experience.

I've woken up with a solid buzz plenty lol. Bars close at 3 here, and Sunday football starts at 9am. I bought the closest house to the bar, so I only have about an 8th mile walk either way.

I did have a friend who was driving her dad to the airport one morning, like 7am.. Got rear ended, and got a DUI. At any givin time in Alaska, you have to assume that 25% of the people on the road are hammered.

Very good friend is a dwi attorney. Morning dwi is very common. Most of the time the person is driving fine when they look down to check a cell and they swerve. I hear the stories all the time. .08 isn't much more then one beer. So let's not rush to judgement. He could have been partying Friday night took a cab back to the hotel, got up in the morning feeling fine and got pulled over for Something stupid and got an angry cop who wanted to make a point.

Very good friend is a dwi attorney. Morning dwi is very common. Most of the time the person is driving fine when they look down to check a cell and they swerve. I hear the stories all the time. .08 isn't much more then one beer. So let's not rush to judgement. He could have been partying Friday night took a cab back to the hotel, got up in the morning feeling fine and got pulled over for Something stupid and got an angry cop who wanted to make a point.
Uh... .08 is a lot more than 1 beer, especially for a large man. 5 beers containing 5% alcohol in an hour is .09.

I've woken up with a solid buzz plenty lol. Bars close at 3 here, and Sunday football starts at 9am. I bought the closest house to the bar, so I only have about an 8th mile walk either way.

I did have a friend who was driving her dad to the airport one morning, like 7am.. Got rear ended, and got a DUI. At any givin time in Alaska, you have to assume that 25% of the people on the road are hammered.

Based on my personal experience, I can say that stat is true like 60% of the time.

Very good friend is a dwi attorney.

hqdefault.jpg

LeMoyneCuse said:
Uh... .08 is a lot more than 1 beer, especially for a large man. 5 beers containing 5% alcohol in an hour is .09.

I don't think that math is correct. Most charts I've seen on the topic show that an average adult male can have 2 drinks in an hour and remain under the limit. The older you are, the less you can handle due to decreases in liver enzymes as we age.

One of the things I miss about being upstate is the plethora of awful TV commercials. Few places have such bad ones. Upstate is one of them.

One of the things I miss about being upstate is the plethora of awful TV commercials. Few places have such bad ones. Upstate is one of them.

Oh dear God. You have no idea. Try Vermont commercials. Or any part of middle in the middle of nowhere America.

By no means do I ever want to make light of a DUI, but do you think him having to watch our offense all season is grounds for a dismissal?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom