Matthew Moyer | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Matthew Moyer

He should go play in the NEPSAC A but that's hard to say when you are already committed and can continue to play with your hometown HS team and stay home
He's a high academic kid, so he'll fit right in with one of those prep schools in the NE area.

Bump. I don't think we give this guy enough pub, but I'm guessing most of that is the Ohio box scores seem somewhat elusive :eek:, but otherwise, that he's only a junior. Either way, his team is undefeated and rising up the ranks.
Any Ohio posse (preferably OSU haters we're looking for ;) ) that get the sweet hookups with the statistics?
Don't be bashful. We will ooze over your magical powers! Edit: Of course, Francis and AWMKY got the hookups already, so 'preciate it fellas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump. I don't think we give this guy enough pub, but I'm guessing most of that is the Ohio box scores seem somewhat elusive :eek:, but otherwise, that he's only a junior. Either way, his team is undefeated and rising up the ranks.
Any Ohio posse (preferably OSU haters we're looking for ;) ) that get the sweet hookups with the statistics?
Don't be bashful. We will ooze over your magical powers! Edit: Of course, Francis and AWMKY got the hookups already, so 'preciate it fellas.
His team has been in a lot of blowouts so far and his averages could be much better than it is if he were to play in the whole game. Anyway here goes his averages that I have for the season at this point 15ppg and 8rpg. I've posted most of his game stats on my twitter feed, blog, and some here as well.

His team has been in a lot of blowouts so far and his averages could be much better than it is if he were to play in the whole game. Anyway here goes his averages that I have for the season at this point 15ppg and 8rpg. I've posted most of his game stats on my twitter feed, blog, and some here as well.
Much thanks as always my friend. I am afraid to say but I am fairly twitter illiterate. Whitey23's lessons just haven't yet panned out. :D

Dean Francis‏@OttosWorld365 7m7 minutes ago
2016 SU commit Matt Moyer had 14pts, 10rbs, 3blks, and 2stls in a 62-61 victory tonight against Pickerington Central.
I know there was some question about Moyer's overall HS comp. Pickerington is one of the best teams in the state and has several D1 prospects on it. Tomorrow they play against possibly the best team in the state Wayne. Wayne recently defeated the #1 team in the country Findlay Prep. So it'll be a great test and matchup for Moyer and the gang.

I admit that I've only watched a little bit of this kid from clips I've been able to find online, but I'll throw out a name that, for whatever reason, jumped to mind: a more explosive Ryan Blackwell.

I might be way off, but I couldn't shake Blackwell when watching Moyer move, based on his size, his frame, and the skill set I was seeing. I know Moyer is more athletic than Blackwell ever was. But...man, he just reminded me of him for some strange reason.

In fact, what the hell. Decided to write up a little thing on Moyer, and throw that comparison in there for kicks. Again - I may be off. But "more explosive Blackwell" is a comparison I just can't shake after watching his highlights.

http://.com/checking-in-on-16-hoops-commit-matthew-moyer/

Last edited:
Much thanks as always my friend. I am afraid to say but I am fairly twitter illiterate. Whitey23's lessons just haven't yet panned out. :D
Twittiterate?

I know there was some question about Moyer's overall HS comp. Pickerington is one of the best teams in the state and has several D1 prospects on it. Tomorrow they play against possibly the best team in the state Wayne. Wayne recently defeated the #1 team in the country Findlay Prep. So it'll be a great test and matchup for Moyer and the gang.
10pts and 7rbs for Matt in a loss against Wayne. Wayne was up by 21pts in the 2nd half but Matt's team rallied to cut it down to 6 before falling short.

10pts and 7rbs for Matt in a loss against Wayne. Wayne was up by 21pts in the 2nd half but Matt's team rallied to cut it down to 6 before falling short.
1st loss, right? Great run up to this point.

Are you too good for your home?! Answer me!!
75229_34824_49576.png

10pts, 10rbs, and 4ast for Moyer tonight in a close 52-49 loss to city rivals Newark tonight. They were down 28-11 to start the game but rallied back to take a brief 1pt lead in the 4th qtr before letting it slip away.
Thanks for the update.

Well at least somebody is having a good basketball game tonight. Because we sure arent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom