Matthew Moyer | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Matthew Moyer

Tobias Harris with more bounce, less of a jumper as of now.

Still would need to grow another couple inches, but he reminds me a bit of Donyell Marshall.

http://storied/sports/mbkb/2014-15/polls/poy_occ
Okay Cuse fans, our boy Matt has asked for Cuse Nation help for voting him as Central Ohio's POY. Let's get those votes rolling.:)

Sick. Nearly a triple double in limited minutes.

The Good Doctor getting things done in short order.

Edit: it's too bad Dr. Dunkenstein is already taken as a nickname. Matthew aspires to be a heart surgeon; that would've been perfect.

is moyer gonna be great ? cuz the scholies just got very skinny. no more room for projects.

is moyer gonna be great ? cuz the scholies just got very skinny. no more room for projects.
He's not a project, but he's also not a guy I would have projected to make an immediate impact. More of a "benchwarmer frosh becomes promising sophomore becomes very good junior" type.

He's not a project, but he's also not a guy I would have projected to make an immediate impact. More of a "benchwarmer frosh becomes promising sophomore becomes very good junior" type.

I'll disagree. I think of him as a gamer who is going to come in more skilled than CJ was and once CJ got opportunities he was producing. I honestly think this kid is just scratching at what he is capable of.

I think 2016 will actually end up being a 2 player class we keep Moyer which is big for front court depth and I think we find room for Battle. I think Battle is ours because of he really was wavering on Cuse or wasn't as high on us this would have been the perfect opportunity for him to say he is not interested anymore. So I think the 2016 class ends up being Battle and Moyer pretty good for being punished if you ask me.

I'll disagree. I think of him as a gamer who is going to come in more skilled than CJ was and once CJ got opportunities he was producing. I honestly think this kid is just scratching at what he is capable of.
Skill-wise, perhaps. But he's not the athlete that CJ was. Of course, he's got a year to get stronger and work on his explosiveness.

Skill-wise, perhaps. But he's not the athlete that CJ was. Of course, he's got a year to get stronger and work on his explosiveness.

He's athletic enough to dunk whatever he wants and he attacks. I agree he is isn't there yet but I think he's s guy who is just taking off and doesn't back down. This is a personal take not a factual thing at all just to be clear.

It's great that the coaching staff is moving full steam ahead. I really like Moyer's versatility. He could be a very special player.

Agreed and he seems to still be growing into his game quite a bit. I will not be at all surprised to see him take a big leap next year.

I'm so psyched for Moyer to wear Orange. He's a special kid and a special talent. We still have a lot to look forward to. It's important to remember that.

On another note, anyone know if the jacket G-Mac is wearing is available for purchase? Anyone have a link?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom