maybe the dumbest decision since the Super bowl | Syracusefan.com

maybe the dumbest decision since the Super bowl

dasher

Living Legend
how do you not run the ball if you are the giants there?

they still kick a field goal and take another 40 seconds off the clock right? Or am I missing something?

Run it twice and even if you don't score, Dallas has 10-20 seconds to go 60 yards for a long FG attempt. How many times can the casual fan be smarter than these guys making a million dollars?

Not only that go for it on 4th down. Rather have Dallas at the 1 needing 3 than at the 25 needing 7. This loss is all on Coughlin.

Stupid decision to pass. Really stupid decision to pass. I can't believe that they passes. They could have taken 40 seconds off the clock. One stupid team.

terrible and its all on TC

also, Eli shoulda taken the sack (or knee) and we win

It was beautiful. F the Jints.
Well, let's not forget that the Giants were also robbed. There was no P. I. on the call the Cowboys got. Gave them 4 pts. And there was defensive holding on the 3rd down. But you have to expect that in dallas. Only reason they beat detroit And then they whine like the bitches they are when a call doesn't go their way in green bay

The Cowboys tried very hard to lose that game; fortunately Tony (never clutch) Romo didn't let it happen.

Well, let's not forget that the Giants were also robbed. There was no P. I. on the call the Cowboys got. Gave them 4 pts. And there was defensive holding on the 3rd down. But you have to expect that in dallas. Only reason they beat detroit And then they whine like the bitches they are when a call doesn't go their way in green bay

Who's whining now?

Whoever called that pass play should take a lesson from the Japanese.

Who's whining now?
Well, in the last 15 years, the giants have as many super bowl titles as the boys have play off wins. The Cowboys are bitches. Everyone in the NFL knows it. Win something.

Here's a hanky. Dry your eyes & wipe up the snot.

There's always MetLife.

TC's earned the right to stay too long, but he has definitely stayed too long.

We need to start transitioning past the TC / Eli combo.

Well, in the last 15 years, the giants have as many super bowl titles as the boys have play off wins. The Cowboys are bitches. Everyone in the NFL knows it. Win something.

The are 19 year olds who have never seen the Cowboys in the NFC Title game in their lifetime.

Here's a hanky. Dry your eyes & wipe up the snot.

There's always MetLife.
No need. The Giants have won me two super bowls in the last 10 years. I can't ask for more. It just hate theft and stupid. I just saw both
t a

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom