mcnabb arrested | Syracusefan.com

mcnabb arrested

Trying to release dogs that Michael Vick kidnapped. Go Donovan!

Seriously:

PHOENIX -- Former National Football League quarterback Donovan McNabb has been arrested in Mesa, Ariz., police said.

A court website showed that he received a criminal traffic citation in January. He has a trial appearance scheduled for May 16.

McNabb played 13 seasons in the NFL. He spent time with the Philadelphia Eagles, a team he led to a Super Bowl appearance and several NFC East titles and the Washington Redskins and Minnesota Vikings before retiring in 2012. He made six Pro Bowl appearances.

Since leaving the NFL, McNabb has been hired as an analyst for two major networks. In 2013, he appeared on "Fox Sports Live," Fox Sports 1's flagship program.

KTAR.com,

Arizona. Driving while black is a criminal offense.

The officer said that he looked like an overweight Mexican. They are under strict orders to stop any Mexicana eating a taco while driving. Sherriff Joe Airpaio commended the arresting officer saying "we've gotta take back our country from those illegals!"

I recently tried to get my driver's license in Virginia after I moved back. They shut me down because they said there is someone of the same name in Arizona (different SSN and DOB mind you) who has a suspended license. They said I have to straighten it out first. Called Arizona, and the list of things I had to do was so extensive that yadda yadda yadda, I don't have a Virginia license yet and I'm never going to Arizona.

Good luck Donovan. I hope the post playing career weight hasn't impacted your ability to climb a fence. Otherwise, nice knowing you and watching you play.

Vomiting in public

Priceless!

mcnabb-puke.jpg

Seriously:

PHOENIX -- Former National Football League quarterback Donovan McNabb has been arrested in Mesa, Ariz., police said.

A court website showed that he received a criminal traffic citation in January. He has a trial appearance scheduled for May 16.

McNabb played 13 seasons in the NFL. He spent time with the Philadelphia Eagles, a team he led to a Super Bowl appearance and several NFC East titles and the Washington Redskins and Minnesota Vikings before retiring in 2012. He made six Pro Bowl appearances.

Since leaving the NFL, McNabb has been hired as an analyst for two major networks. In 2013, he appeared on "Fox Sports Live," Fox Sports 1's flagship program.

KTAR.com,
The court web site says case has been adjudicated. I do not call a traffic citation with no penalty disposition exactly being arrested, and no indication of the reason for the citation. Moving on.

Maybe he was showing how un-athletic it is to drive fast.

It's now bring reported it was a DUI in January

I recently tried to get my driver's license in Virginia after I moved back. They shut me down because they said there is someone of the same name in Arizona (different SSN and DOB mind you) who has a suspended license. They said I have to straighten it out first. Called Arizona, and the list of things I had to do was so extensive that yadda yadda yadda, I don't have a Virginia license yet and I'm never going to Arizona.

Good luck Donovan. I hope the post playing career weight hasn't impacted your ability to climb a fence. Otherwise, nice knowing you and watching you play.
I had a hard time going to and coming back from Ireland because there is an IRA guy with my same name and DOB.

I had a hard time going to and coming back from Ireland because there is an IRA guy with my same name and DOB.
Fours years running I got stopped by US Customs for the same reason when returning from Canada.

As someone who lives in AZ, I would always side on the person who has been charged with something. NEVER on the side of our sheriff. One of the biggest problems with our state. I long for the day when he is gone...

McNabb should have scrambled out of the pocket and taken what the defense was going to give him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom