MCW and Grant both playing well | Syracusefan.com

MCW and Grant both playing well

I might have to go see them play when they come to Atlanta end of January. Tix should be easy to get and cheap.

Sixers win. Grant has 11 and 7 with 3 blocks. More remarkably, Sixers are +25 with Grant in the game.
thats huge. do the sixers get both embiid and the overseas kid next yr or only embiid?

I might have to go see them play when they come to Atlanta end of January. Tix should be easy to get and cheap.

I once went to a Sixers game in Philly for free. The year was 1972. They went 9-73 that year. Tickets were not hard to come by.

Last edited:
i would think MCW will be close to making all star game this yr?

i would think MCW will be close to making all star game this yr?

Ehhh... if Philly wasn't a trainwreck he'd probably be considered with his stats, but as it stands, I highly doubt it unless players start dropping like flies and he's added as a reserve.

Jack Hall said:
thats huge. do the sixers get both embiid and the overseas kid next yr or only embiid?

Just Embiid, euro guy the year after or the year after that is the last I heard.

Wondering who the Sixers draft this year. Okafor? Muiday. Should be interesting.

Maybe I'll go see them here in AZ on Jan 2. Any AZ people on here interested?
We will be doing a meet and greet with Tyler for the Knicks game in March, but would do the Philly game if someone wants to go.

Kemba? He probably has less of a chance than MCW.

Regardless, the answer is probably not.

Kemba doesn't have much of a chance, but he's got a higher PER than MCW

Kemba doesn't have much of a chance, but he's got a higher PER than MCW

Really only proves why PER isn't the end-all be-all stat. He's been terrible this year.

Just Embiid, euro guy the year after or the year after that is the last I heard.

Wondering who the Sixers draft this year. Okafor? Muiday. Should be interesting.

Sixers won't be able to get Okafor since they will be selecting after the Lakers and Knicks.

Really only proves why PER isn't the end-all be-all stat. He's been terrible this year.
True, but I still think he's viewed as better than MCW at this point. Forgot about Brandon Knight too- he's been decent so far this year.

They're coming to SLC Saturday. I may go. Tix are under 20.

True, but I still think he's viewed as better than MCW at this point. Forgot about Brandon Knight too- he's been decent so far this year.

Yeah, I'd argue for Knight over both of them. Then again, Bucks fans (not including myself) are begging for the front office to trade him for anything that we can get for him. Never seen so much hatred for a 22 or 23 year old kid that's playing at a pretty high level.

two3zone said:
Just Embiid, euro guy the year after or the year after that is the last I heard. Wondering who the Sixers draft this year. Okafor? Muiday. Should be interesting.

I don't think they are invested long term to Wroten. They need some help on the wing, or an off guard. Id hope it's Muiday. I can't see them selecting another big early next year even though I don't ever see Nerlens living up to his expectations.

anomander said:
I don't think they are invested long term to Wroten. They need some help on the wing, or an off guard. Id hope it's Muiday. I can't see them selecting another big early next year even though I don't ever see Nerlens living up to his expectations.

I was thinking no way they go big either, but... Figure Noel and Embiid each get 32 minutes a game, there are still 32 minutes to go around and between the three of them they could easily shuffle three bigs around. Would be sick but I do see then going with an off guard or a 3.

two3zone said:
I was thinking no way they go big either, but... Figure Noel and Embiid each get 32 minutes a game, there are still 32 minutes to go around and between the three of them they could easily shuffle three bigs around. Would be sick but I do see then going with an off guard or a 3.

That would be a front court with a ton of potential, but unless they go free agency, which they don't seem likely to do, then they'll have to keep trotting out Hollis Thompson and Luc Mbah Moute lol. I do like that Covington who has been getting some run lately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom