MCW and the Bucks not having such a great tonight | Syracusefan.com

MCW and the Bucks not having such a great tonight

Fireball Jr.

All American
Down 81-38 to the Bulls in Milwaukee. Ouch. This is ugly, unless you're a Bulls fan. The Bucks and MCW have bright futures, but, tonight, oy, not good.

The silver lining: Tyler Ennis just game in the game!

Chicago at Cleveland Monday night. Giddy-up!

Down 81-38 to the Bulls in Milwaukee. Ouch. This is ugly, unless you're a Bulls fan. The Bucks and MCW have bright futures, but, tonight, oy, not good.

The silver lining: Tyler Ennis just game in the game!

Chicago at Cleveland Monday night. Giddy-up!

and Ennis hit a 3 at the buzzer to end the 3rd

Yea I watched the first quarter before the draft started. Chicago came out on fire. MCW got smashed in the jaw, somehow no foul, went to the locker room for an eternity and came back to the game with the Bucks down 20. Every single Bucks player, MCW included, were embarrassing tonight. Young team, just weren't ready for this.

Side note: Seriously F Pau Gasol. Everything about him. Screaming, whining, pansy *** little *****.

3 posts in and nothing about greek freak and his extremely dirty play? he should be suspended 5 games next year considering the circumstances.

absolute pu$$y move. down 40. he just wanted out of the game and could have seriously injured someone. what a disgrace. i lost ALL respect for him.

3 posts in and nothing about greek freak and his extremely dirty play? he should be suspended 5 games next year considering the circumstances.

absolute pu$$y move. down 40. he just wanted out of the game and could have seriously injured someone. what a disgrace. i lost ALL respect for him.
I didn't see it. What did he do?

JRs backhanded punch was way worse than that.

I'm surprised Pau didn't scream vicariously through Dunleavy on that play.

Not to excuse the Freak's behavior, but it was a reaction to this...Dunleavy should go to time out with JR for the first 2 games of the Bulls-Cavs series.

No foul there either lol.

Bulls are becoming very unlikeable.

JRs backhanded punch was way worse than that.

I'm surprised Pau didn't scream vicariously through Dunleavy on that play.

JR gave a little backhanded love tap. Not his fault Crowder has a glass jaw. Dunleavy threw a right cross to MCW's goatee.

JR gave a little backhanded love tap. Not his fault Crowder has a glass jaw. Dunleavy threw a right cross to MCW's goatee.
I was referring to JRs punch being worse than Giannis laying out Dunleavy.

That Dunleavy play on MCW was a cheap shot, no doubt.

Wow, that was a closed fist to MCW's chin/throat. Not in this galaxy a play on the ball. Crazy dirty..

it wasnt that big a deal . he shoved him. go watch some pistons bulls games from the late 80's

I don't think it had anything to do with wanting out of the game. I think it was entirely about getting back at Dunleavy for throwing him on the ground shortly before Giannis' hipcheck. Dunleavy has proven himself to be one of the dirtiest players in the NBA IMO.

Don't even think it was related to Dunleavy punching MCW. That happened in the first quarter. I think it was all about being fed up with Dunleavy cheapshotting Giannis constantly and some frustration in general with how the game was going.

Obviously not a good look for him, but he's a good kid. Just lost his cool for once.

Edit: Also, there's no chance he gets a 5 game suspension. He's a first time offender. The only reason JR even got 2 was because he's been caught like 5 times now. Giannis will probably get 1 game or no suspension since he was already ejected. If Dunleavy is suspended, they'll definitely suspend Giannis as well.

Last edited:
Besides, Dunleavy should be used to these kinds of things happening in basketball games...

I don't think it had anything to do with wanting out of the game. I think it was entirely about getting back at Dunleavy for throwing him on the ground shortly before Giannis' hipcheck. Dunleavy has proven himself to be one of the dirtiest players in the NBA IMO.

Don't even think it was related to Dunleavy punching MCW. That happened in the first quarter. I think it was all about being fed up with Dunleavy cheapshotting Giannis constantly and some frustration in general with how the game was going.

Obviously not a good look for him, but he's a good kid. Just lost his cool for once.

Edit: Also, there's no chance he gets a 5 game suspension. He's a first time offender. The only reason JR even got 2 was because he's been caught like 5 times now. Giannis will probably get 1 game or no suspension since he was already ejected. If Dunleavy is suspended, they'll definitely suspend Giannis as well.

Did dunleavy really throw him on the ground?!

Dunleavy couldnt lift an apple. he certainly isnt throwing "the greek freak" to the ground. LOL.

Not to excuse the Freak's behavior, but it was a reaction to this...Dunleavy should go to time out with JR for the first 2 games of the Bulls-Cavs series.

that was a different time. greek freek was in response to him and dunleavey the possession before but greek flopped on it so im not really sure what he was so mad at.

Besides, Dunleavy should be used to these kinds of things happening in basketball games...

that was an absolute garbage play...

but still about 1/4 as bad as the greek freak's.

Did dunleavy really throw him on the ground?!

Dunleavy couldnt lift an apple. he certainly isnt throwing "the greek freak" to the ground. LOL.

Not so much a throw as much as pushing him while having his foot behind Giannis so that he'd trip over it and fall.

Anyways, probably not a really big deal. Probably will get suspended for a game or maybe no suspension and everyone will move on. If Dunleavy gets suspended, Giannis would certainly be suspended as well; apparently the league will be reviewing what Dunleavy did to decide if it's worthy of a suspension.

I think Zaza summed it up pretty well. Basically said that Dunleavy picked out MCW and Giannis as the guys that he wanted to try to get worked up, and unfortunately, they responded. MCW gave him a nice push to the ground in the second half too when Dunleavy set an illegal screen on him.

Last edited: