MCW to NBA official per Jeff Goodman | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

MCW to NBA official per Jeff Goodman

Welcome to the Trevor Cooney Era :)

Would love to see him on the Knicks, Cavs, or Thunder. But, he'll end up in Minny

Most likely landing places IMO (in order of draft pick)
- Sacramento (team is loaded with scorers but nobody to distribute the ball to them)
- Oklahoma City (Presti has scouted him like a mofo, and the versatility of having him and Westbrook on the same roster would be crazy)
- Dallas (Everyone knows they want to upgrade at PG; lots of people believe Brandon Jennings is their guy, but maybe they decide to draft a PG instead; if they keep Mayo, MCW could be great finding Dirk, Mayo, Vince Carter, etc. spotting up
- Milwaukee (If they let Jennings go, MCW is a natural fit next to Monta Ellis because his size would negate Ellis' lack of size
- Utah (God knows they want a young PG to develop, but I think MCW is out of their range unless they trade up, which I'd be shocked by).

Best of luck to MCW thanks for a great season.

Thanks for the tourney run/s. Understand and wish you much luck. Hope you have fond memories of the hill and when time permits you can come back to visit.

OMG no!!!! Not Minny! Stay away from Rubio.

Oh dear god I hope he does not go to Minny. Luckily I think with Rubio there they won't be interested considering Rubio is already a taller pass first PG.