MCW vs. DROSE | Syracusefan.com

MCW vs. DROSE

NYCorange

2nd String
Halftime right now. MCW's playing pretty well--maybe the best player on the Bucks. He's displaying the big game enthusiasm and emotion that I always appreciated at SU. Unfortunately, Rose chose tonight to morph back into MVP Rose. He's taking to MCW and the entire Buck team.

MCW's shot was :eek:

Giannis is the future of that squad. Lots of young talent with mcw, Parker, and middleton as well.

He'll be back. Restricted free agent. Milwaukee might give him the max if that's what it takes.
This is going to be a weird offseason. Some guys are going to get a LOT of money if multiple teams really like them since they know the cap is going up so much. I wonder if it will be a case where the first few guys come off the board with big money, and then a lot of second and third tier quality guys fight for contract scraps and take short term deals before the cap jumps.

This is going to be a weird offseason. Some guys are going to get a LOT of money if multiple teams really like them since they know the cap is going up so much. I wonder if it will be a case where the first few guys come off the board with big money, and then a lot of second and third tier quality guys fight for contract scraps and take short term deals before the cap jumps.

It'll be really interesting to see if any restricted free agents take a QO so that they can hit unrestricted free agency when the cap jumps up.

But yeah, I'd be shocked if Middleton isn't a Buck next year. Pretty sure a big part of trading Knight was that they could focus on just re-signing Middleton and still having cap space going forwards.

MCW really isn't phased at all by playoff intensity which is great to see. He played elite level defense last night and had some nice drives and passes, unfortunately for him, unless he's passing to Middleton, the shot is going to be a brick.

MCW is a respectable jumpshot away from being a big time player.

Speaking about the Bucks, Giannis Antenkuompo has a lot of potential but he is beyond annoying to watch in this series. Dude needs to chill and realize he's not good enough to go Kobe every time he touches the ball.

Yeah :( He's struggling right now. Big time. He's mainly an isolation scorer at his current stage of development anyways, but he's going too fast right now and isn't making the passes I'm used to. Hopefully he can turn it around by the end of the series, but by the end of last night's game, he was scared to go 1 on 1 on the fast break against Dunleavy. His confidence is clearly dwindling.

Yeah :( He's struggling right now. Big time. He's mainly an isolation scorer at his current stage of development anyways, but he's going too fast right now and isn't making the passes I'm used to. Hopefully he can turn it around by the end of the series, but by the end of last night's game, he was scared to go 1 on 1 on the fast break against Dunleavy. His confidence is clearly dwindling.
I think MCW shook him when Giannis didn't pass to him when he was wide open under the basket because Giannis went from extremely poor man's Kobe to scared of Mike Dunleavy after that. Also, Giannis was shook of the intensity in that game. Dude did not want to mix it up with all skirmishes and trash talking going on. He's young though, but man, he's not ready for this. If you're a Bucks fan, on the bright side, Middleton and MCW are.

The Parker injury and Sanders losing it definitely hampered the Bucks this season. It will be interesting to see how they move forward in the off-season.

The Parker injury and Sanders losing it definitely hampered the Bucks this season. It will be interesting to see how they move forward in the off-season.
Parker definitely gives them much needed scoring.

The Bucks defense is ferocious at times, interesting to see how Parker meshes because as bad as they are on offense, they are that sick on defense.

I think MCW shook him when Giannis didn't pass to him when he was wide open under the basket because Giannis went from extremely poor man's Kobe to scared of Mike Dunleavy after that. Also, Giannis was shook of the intensity in that game. Dude did not want to mix it up with all skirmishes and trash talking going on. He's young though, but man, he's not ready for this. If you're a Bucks fan, on the bright side, Middleton and MCW are.

Yeah, I don't care about wins in this series. A win would be nice, but the key for me is to have MCW, Middleton, and Giannis playing well. So far we're 2 for 3.

Officiating isn't blatantly bad but MCW isn't getting the phantom calls Rose is getting and Zaza Pachulia was officated like he was a criminal out there. That first technical was a joke. The NBA needs to stop being so soft...last nights Bucks/Bulls game was a ridiculously fun game to watch. Neither team could score but it was crazy intense.

Officiating isn't blatantly bad but MCW isn't getting the phantom calls Rose is getting and Zaza Pachulia was officated like he was a criminal out there. That first technical was a joke. The NBA needs to stop being so soft...last nights Bucks/Bulls game was a ridiculously fun game to watch. Neither team could score but it was crazy intense.

Yeah, I understand the double technical at the end because that whole sequence was kind of a cluster. It looked like Mirotic tried to pull Zaza to the ground, and Zaza basically stuck his elbows out so when his arms got pulled down, it resulted in an elbow to Mirotic's face and then the subsequent push from Mirotic and it escalated a bit.

But that first one was a joke IMO. Stu Jackson is saying Zaza might be suspended for Game 3 because of his antics last night lol. I just don't get it. It looked like he was just trying to box Mirotic out on the first technical, but Mirotic bent over so his head was at elbow level. I couldn't believe it was called at the time and now they're saying it might result in a suspension? After Taj Gibson tried to knock OJ Mayo unconscious in game one? It's ridiculous.

Yeah, I understand the double technical at the end because that whole sequence was kind of a cluster. . . . . It looked like Mirotic tried to pull Zaza to the ground, and Zaza basically stuck his elbows out so when his arms got pulled down, it resulted in an elbow to Mirotic's face and then the subsequent push from Mirotic and it escalated a bit.

But that first one was a joke IMO. Stu Jackson is saying Zaza might be suspended for Game 3 because of his antics last night lol. I just don't get it. It looked like he was just trying to box Mirotic out on the first technical, but Mirotic bent over so his head was at elbow level. I couldn't believe it was called at the time and now they're saying it might result in a suspension? After Taj Gibson tried to knock OJ Mayo unconscious in game one? It's ridiculous.
If Pachulia is suspended, the old guard guys like Barkley and Shaq on TNT need to rip into that decision. League has gone so soft.

Speaking about the Bucks, Giannis Antenkuompo has a lot of potential but he is beyond annoying to watch in this series. Dude needs to chill and realize he's not good enough to go Kobe every time he touches the ball.

He made me so angry last night. Talented? Very much so. Good basketball player? Not yet. He would waste time and then give it up forcing someone else to take a bad shot or he would force an early shot. The ball rarely if ever got to him and was moved quickly. It was always shoot my own shot, or probe for a shot to shoot or dribble around into trouble and then pass it out once I am sure I have nothing.

He made me so angry last night. Talented? Very much so. Good basketball player? Not yet. He would waste time and then give it up forcing someone else to take a bad shot or he would force an early shot. The ball rarely if ever got to him and was moved quickly. It was always shoot my own shot, or probe for a shot to shoot or dribble around into trouble and then pass it out once I am sure I have nothing.

It's such a shame because that's usually a strength of his. He's right up there with MCW and OJ for being the best passers on the team (and the idea of OJ being a good passer might make some laugh, but he's a seriously great passer; he just doesn't pass it enough).

He's got incredible gifts, but he plays like a moron at this point.

Fun to watch on highlights. Not fun to watch when you're rooting for his team to win a playoff game. Tons of potential there though.

Yeah, I understand the double technical at the end because that whole sequence was kind of a cluster. . . . . It looked like Mirotic tried to pull Zaza to the ground, and Zaza basically stuck his elbows out so when his arms got pulled down, it resulted in an elbow to Mirotic's face and then the subsequent push from Mirotic and it escalated a bit.

It is ridiculous. By these standards they would've thrown Dennis Rodman out of the league about 12 times from his playoff "antics". Zaza really didn't even do much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom