MCW | Syracusefan.com

MCW

B

Brooky03

I'm sure somebody has posted about his performance, but I just have to say that he deserves soooo much respect for his performance tonight. Considering all the crap he took during the season and the recent family tragedy, he showed up more so than I ever could have wished for. Great game, young man!

I think we just watched MCW become a man right before our eyes. This game should shut all the critics up.

He shouldve had 5 more FT attempts if they called fouls on what shouldve been and 1's. Great game all around for MCW

Please throw Baye in there as well. People were all over him all year. He has come up so big for us in the last 7 games.

MCW was simply awesome tonight. Career high when it matters most!!

Great game all around, but Jimmy had a great plan.

MCW with the game of his life tonight. Three more games!

I'm sure somebody has posted about his performance, but I just have to say that he deserves soooo much respect for his performance tonight. Considering all the crap he took during the season and the recent family tragedy, he showed up more so than I ever could have wished for. Great game, young man!

The kid straight up BALLED tonight. Played like a top ten pick.

MCW was awesome tonight but I'm with Dasher, BMK has been great for the last 3 weeks. He's rebounding, blocking shots and has improved his FT shooting immensely. It's just great to see a guy like him step up his game like that. He was huge again tonight!

MCW earned his family a new house tonight. He showed his high ceiling all night.

I bet Home Depot's neck is sorer than Brandon's back considering he watched SU's guards drive by him all game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom