MD-JHU unveil their rivalry 'trophy' | Syracusefan.com

MD-JHU unveil their rivalry 'trophy'

orange79

Internet Sleuth
http://www.insidelacrosse.com/article/maryland-hopkins-unveil-the-rivalry-trophy-/31784

Guess they couldn't afford that fancy-schmancy 'metal' stuff that big-time schools use for trophies.

31784.jpg

:rolleyes:

If I was the AD and someone brought that into my office I would tell them to forget about the trophy idea and destroy that awful looking crab ASAP

This has to be a joke right? That literally looks like a Boyscout jigsaw project. Probably wouldn't even earn the badge for that thing...

This has to be a joke right? That literally looks like a Boyscout jigsaw project. Probably wouldn't even earn the badge for that thing...
If I'm the Woodcarving Merit Badge counselor and a Scout brings that to me I'd tell him, "That it's a good start, Scout, now put the finishing touches on it."

years ago whenever i was in vero beach i always used to stop in at CRUSTY'S (alas since torn down) and buy a tee shirt featuring crusty the crab smoking a pipe and drinking a beer. then somebody went all PC and stripped him of his vices .i wouldn't buy the pepsi version thus no more cool tee shirts for my girl .
soon after the ocean came and swallowed the bar.

up-F5SGK6O4G48RDR3H.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom