Me, Myself and Malachi | Syracusefan.com

Me, Myself and Malachi

trophy2.png

We are, you can't blame our fans for having an opinion, as long as they don't take it too far.

Even if one or two go two far it doesn't represent the majority. It's really goofy to site the comments of a few fans. There many more fans who are very much rooting for Malachi to succeed in the NBA draft.

Even if one or two go two far it doesn't represent the majority. It's really goofy to site the comments of a few fans. There many more fans who are very much rooting for Malachi to succeed in the NBA draft.

We are all rooting for him to do well in the nba. I think there is a misconnection amongst our fan base. No one is saying he isn't going to make it in the Nba, they just feel he needed another year to develop his skills, which isnt an insult at all.

Briancuse said:
Why do you say that?

Probably because you were the leader of the pack of fans that were constantly berating Malachi for his decision.

I think your a good member of this board and have made many reasonable posts on other topics, but you were more than a little overboard on this one in negativity and frequency.

And that's OK. Because that's what message boards are all about.

Interesting comment on a situation by JB that some fans don't think he understands.

“A couple years ago, when we lost our point guard, we didn’t have a point guard,” Boeheim said. “Those losses are painful, but we think we do have scoring, so it doesn’t hurt quite as much. The reality is you can lose a guy today. You just have to be prepared for that. It's just part of the landscape, and I just hope Malachi lands in a good spot.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom