Meanwhile at Indiana | Syracusefan.com

Meanwhile at Indiana

GFTakedown

2nd String
Crean must have some dirt on someone to still have a job. Eleven transfers/dismissals, 6 arrests and 2 failed drug tests in 4 years. On top of that 4 walk-ons have left the program before eligibility was up in the same time period. Since Crean took over 24% of his recruits have finished their eligibility at Indiana.

2011 Recruiting Class
Remy Abell- transfers after 2 seasons to Xavier University
Austin Etherington- transfers after 2 seasons to Butler
Cody Zeller- went pro after 2 seasons (4th pick by Charlotte Bobcats)

2012 Recruiting Class
Jeremy Hollowell- transfers after 2 seasons to Georgia State
Yogi Farrell- senior on the team arrested in 2014 for underage drinking
Hanner Mosquera-Perea- arrested and kicked off team for DWI, transfers to ETSU
Peter Jurkin- transfers after 2 seasons to ETSU

2013 Recruiting Class
Noah Vonleh- went pro after 1 season (9th pick by Charlotte Bobcats, traded to Portland)
Troy Williams- Junior on the team, suspended for 2 games for failed drug test
Stanford Robinson- arrested in 2014 for underage drinking, suspended 2 games for failed drug test transfers after 2 seasons to Rhode Island
Luke Fischer- transfers after 1 season to Marquette
Collin Hartman- Junior on the team
Devin Davis- run over by team mate while under influence, arrested for possession of marijuana, kicked off team, transfers to Odessa College
Jonny Marlin- transfers in from IPFW then transfers out after 1 season to IWU

2014 Recruiting Class
Emmitt Holt- Sophomore on the team, ran over team mate while underage drinking(no arrest for DWI though?), arrested for underage drinking August 2015
Tim Priller- sophomore on the team
Jeremiah April- transfers after 1 season to Trinity Valley Community College
James Blackmon- sophomore on the team
Max Hoetzel- transfers after 1 season to San Diego State
Robert Johnson- sophomore on the team

2015 Recruiting Class
Thomas Bryant- freshman on the team, arrested for underage drinking Aug 2015
Ogugua Anunoby- freshman on the team
Juwan Morgan- freshman on the team

We've had some turnover, but not a revolving door like IU. I'm surprised Crean isn't sitting on a stadium bench in his boxers by now (apologies for the visual).

It's Indiana, they standards are pretty low for any promise of a good basketball team.

We've had some turnover, but not a revolving door like IU. I'm surprised Crean isn't sitting on a stadium bench in his boxers by now (apologies for the visual).
But is he holding a cream-colored Persian cat?

e8d3d8389d.jpg

But... they aren't good
I didn't say they were good now. I said he gives the fans promise they might be good because he did actually have them as the #1 ranked team the year we beat them en route to the final 4.

"Emmitt Holt- Sophomore on the team, ran over team mate while underage drinking(no arrest for DWI though?),"

I seem to remember that the story on this was that Davis (the kid hit) actually jumped or walked into the car and that while drinking, Holt did not cause the problem. Not saying that this is fact but that was what was reported.

"Emmitt Holt- Sophomore on the team, ran over team mate while underage drinking(no arrest for DWI though?),"

I seem to remember that the story on this was that Davis (the kid hit) actually jumped or walked into the car and that while drinking, Holt did not cause the problem. Not saying that this is fact but that was what was reported.

No DWI because he blew a 0.025

No DWI because he blew a 0.025

Don't know how old he was but zero tolerance for under 21. Any positive blow would have got him arrested and lose his Liscence, .08 doesn't matter in this case.

Don't know how old he was but zero tolerance for under 21. Any positive blow would have got him arrested and lose his Liscence, .08 doesn't matter in this case.

I believe they're two different crimes.

My kid is a freshman there. They have very high hopes for this season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom