Media Day 2015 Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Media Day 2015 Thread

Men's Lacrosse Kicks Off 2015 (Cuse.com)

passthru_imagecredit_Rice_Donahue_Staats.jpg

Good stuff.

What's the story at defensive middie?

Good stuff.

gonna be Grimm, Salcido, and Messina at shorty again I would think... Mccartney and Firman at long pole. I hope we find some wings for the FO guys to play with!

gonna be Grimm, Salcido, and Messina at shorty again I would think... Mccartney and Firman at long pole. I hope we find some wings for the FO guys to play with!

Yup I would expect those three to be the main guys. Wouldnt be surprised if one of the young guys or a veteran who cant crack the offensive rotation gets moved to add some size and depth. Short Stick D was definitely a let down last year, though Drew Jenkins definitely played his best lacrosse of his career in the second half of last year, was impressed.

Good stuff.

Biggest worry bead then.

Maybe we see Schoonmaker not coming off the field at times.

Firman is likely to bump down to close defense with Young and the Texan.

Syracuse Athletics Cuse · 8m 8 minutes ago
Ensley: " I wouldn't be standing here today if it wasn't for Coach Roy Simmons Sr."

Syracuse Athletics ‏@Cuse 4m4 minutes ago
Ensley on @CuseMLax 1983 NCAA title: "It was the best comeback any of us had ever seen."

Syracuse Athletics ‏@Cuse 29s29 seconds ago
Ensley to @CuseFootball, @CuseMLAX and @SyracuseLax: "I hope you will make this a center of greatness."

Syracuse AthleticsVerified account ‏@Cuse 2m2 minutes ago
Gait on Ensley Center: "This will be a great tool for us to sharpen our skills."

Dont forget we have Dagastino back at LSM so may allow Firman to go down Low, id love to see Palasek succeed, he was blue chip out of school and we all remember the game vs Rutgers 2 years ago when he stepped in awas a reason we won the game!

Firman will end up at close next year anyway why not get hom some expereience there!

Dont forget we have Dagastino back at LSM so may allow Firman to go down Low, id love to see Palasek succeed, he was blue chip out of school and we all remember the game vs Rutgers 2 years ago when he stepped in awas a reason we won the game!

Firman will end up at close next year anyway why not get hom some expereience there!

Dagastino has to sit out a year I believe because its his second transfer.

Hmmm hopefully that allows him to play right away

Hope so too. Otherwise, his window closes in 2016.

2012: Syracuse
2013: not in school
2014: Furman
2015: Syracuse
2016: Syracuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online