Melo and Air Zingus | Syracusefan.com

Melo and Air Zingus

the Dynamic Duo are now 6-6.

they got some players on this team.

its nice when Melo isnt the 1st -4th options by default.

the Dynamic Duo are now 6-6.

they got some players on this team.

its nice when Melo isnt the 1st -4th options by default.
Melo is a willing passer when there are options. And when they actually make shots, it's even better.

Melo carries them again.

Aer Zingas with a rookie game.

Even with no durant, big road win.

Fun team to watch.

Melo carries them again.

Aer Zingas with a rookie game.

Even with no durant, big road win.

Fun team to watch.

Fun fact (from r/NBA), Westbrook is 0-10 against Melo.

Fun fact (from r/NBA), Westbrook is 0-10 against Melo.
great fun fact...and im stunned.

win tonight and theyre tied for 1st!!!

for at least till tomorrow...

Hmmm. Melo getting called for a lot of fouls, he really should get more calls in his favor.

Porzingis with another great performance.

Agree. Melo gets hacked and nothing...then he gets called for touch fouls.

It's really bizarre.

Great win though!!

1sr time in 11 years in Houston.

Aer Zingis is gonna be Fn stupid sick in 5 years.

Dare I say Fisher is coaching well? Am I crazy?

Maybe? I dunno. I thought he waited too long to bring Melo back, and I don't know why Seraphin and Amundson are ahead of O'Quinn in the rotation.

Maybe? I dunno. I thought he waited too long to bring Melo back, and I don't know why Seraphin and Amundson are ahead of O'Quinn in the rotation.

Maybe I should say "better" instead of "well". It also seems like the triangle is not very, well, triangle-y a lot of times.

He's still learning for sure, but now the players are eons better.

The second unit would beat last years team.

Knicks are a very strange blend of Lottery team without Melo and Division contender with.

Porzingis is officially putting people on NOTICE.

Afflalo at the 2 is huge.

Gotta give props to Calderon. He's playing much, much better than his slow start.

Lance Thomas is low key Bruce Bowen-ish. 3 and D status on point.

Great bench with good backup guards and a Rolodex of solid bigs.

However, I still cringe whenever Lopez gets the ball in the post. Kind of hate everything about him offensively.

Maybe I should say "better" instead of "well". It also seems like the triangle is not very, well, triangle-y a lot of times.

I'll buy this. The triangle is almost non-existent.
Last year, Fisher was talking about how he wanted teams to take 3's, which is just...

Knicks are a very strange blend of Lottery team without Melo and Division contender with.
That would mean that even as he is working to get his legs and shot back, Carmelo is making his teammates better. But I've heard he is a loser incapable of doing that, so clearly you're way off base.

Agree. Melo gets hacked and nothing...then he gets called for touch fouls.

It's really bizarre.

Great win though!!

1sr time in 11 years in Houston.

Aer Zingis is gonna be Fn stupid sick in 5 years.

Two years I think.

The Knicks are a point guard away.

They are one of the best defensive teams in the league.

I haven't seen Melo play this hard in years.

That would mean that even as he is working to get his legs and shot back, Carmelo is making his teammates better. But I've heard he is a loser incapable of doing that, so clearly you're way off base.

In the Hornets win, I watched Melo guard Batum as he airballed two 3 pointers down the stretch, AND guard Lamb as he airballed a 3. Three airball 3 pointers in the final few minutes of the game, all guarded and contested by Melo. Not a word of acknowledgement of his D on the telecast or in the post-game write-ups that I saw. If it doesn't fit a pre-determined narrative, most of the sports media doesn't talk about it. Melo "doesn't pass or play D" so when he leads the Knicks in assists in many games or wins games with good defense down the stretch (the Knicks couldn't score at all down the stretch of the Hornets game and held on with their defense) nobody talks about it.

Anyone want to start making guesses how close Porzingis will get to being voted into the all star game by the NY metro fans (and the Latvian fans, I assume).

[edit: changed "bring" to "being"]

Last edited:
Ha! Hes not an all star yet for sure, but lets see how many ballots can be stuffed.

i expect him in the rookies v sophmore game if they still have it.

him and Galloway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom