Melo and McCullough | Syracusefan.com

Melo and McCullough

The only thing that comes to mind when looking at that picture is that young people today are really bad at wearing hats.

And worse at choosing them....

Is CM's Dope hat the modern version of a Dunce Cap?

Are we really abuzz with excitement about McCullough? Because I remember we were with Carmelo. But I'm not hearing a lot of chatter about McCullough. Probably the crowds I run with.

Also, is Chris advertising that he is selling medical marijuana? Is this his back up plan if his NBA dreams don't work out?

Awwww, heck, sonny, I was trying to be droll!

I looked up your book because of your signature. You are a Chapel Hill grad? Where do your allegiances lie when we play UNC?;)

Are we really abuzz with excitement about McCullough? Because I remember we were with Carmelo. But I'm not hearing a lot of chatter about McCullough. Probably the crowds I run with.

Also, is Chris advertising that he is selling medical marijuana? Is this his back up plan if his NBA dreams don't work out?
I've been buzzing about McCullough, but he does have that one huge question mark: effort. Will he put it all on the floor every night? That's the only thing holding him back from being a lottery pick in the next draft, in my opinion.

I looked up your book because of your signature. You are a Chapel Hill grad? Where do your allegiances lie when we play UNC?;)
Syracuse ALL THE WAY! My hubby went to Duke. We were in Durham 12 years. I support Duke, too. You can't imagine how riled up that gets all my Carolina and Duke friends. My Wisconsin friends and family are incredulous I don't support Wisconsin over Syracuse. It's amazing I am able to keep any friends at all!

By the way, that book has been re-written and I am looking for a publisher. Do not consider for one second reading that book. It is utter rubbish.

JB believes he is immensely talented and could be one and done, and he rarely expresses that kind of opinion publicly before a kid has played his first game. That's enough to get me excited.

McCullough doesn't have the skills that Melo demonstrated as a freshman. Huge upside with tremendous athletic ability, but don't expect Melo.

Something more in the order of Grant.

JB believes he is immensely talented and could be one and done, and he rarely expresses that kind of opinion publicly before a kid has played his first game. That's enough to get me excited.
I am extremely excited about McCullough and Roberson, two legit 6'9-6'10 forwards on the wing

Don't think of McCullough in terms of stand alone value; better to think of him in synergy with Kaleb Joseph. If those two can get out on the break it'll be lights out. McCullough is very fast for a guy his size and extremely agile - a 6'10" gazelle.

Syracuse ALL THE WAY! My hubby went to Duke. We were in Durham 12 years. I support Duke, too. You can't imagine how riled up that gets all my Carolina and Duke friends. My Wisconsin friends and family are incredulous I don't support Wisconsin over Syracuse. It's amazing I am able to keep any friends at all!

By the way, that book has been re-written and I am looking for a publisher. Do not consider for one second reading that book. It is utter rubbish.
You can't lose with those programs.
They can't help it if they're not Orange!

I lived in Durham for 3 years.
Can't wear my Duke sweatshirt any more. But it is very well made...it's holding up quite well under the dog.
And I bought a Wisconsin shirt when I was stuck at the Madison airport a few years ago and needed to change my clothes.
Haven't worn it since.

Pretty sure it started out as this sticker/logo. A play on the Audi 4 ring logo.

dope.jpg

And then someone turned it into a clothing company and im guessing Audi made them change the logo.
http://www.dope.com

Don't think of McCullough in terms of stand alone value; better to think of him in synergy with Kaleb Joseph. If those two can get out on the break it'll be lights out. McCullough is very fast for a guy his size and extremely agile - a 6'10" gazelle.
exactly, and Roberson runs the court well too

The only thing that comes to mind when looking at that picture is that young people today are really bad at wearing hats.
I don't see how, would you rather them backwards or cocked to the side?

McCullough doesn't have the skills that Melo demonstrated as a freshman. Huge upside with tremendous athletic ability, but don't expect Melo.

Something more in the order of Grant.
He's a much different player than Melo. Melo was a pure 3, McCullough is a pure 4. So the skill set is not really something that even should be compared. And McCullough's skill set is already better than Grant's.