Melo has great taste in sweatshirts...and so do I. | Syracusefan.com

Melo has great taste in sweatshirts...and so do I.

iommi

Living Legend
Carmelo.jpg

IMG_0393.JPG

I'm on the right. The guy in the middle is the toughest man on the planet at 185 pounds, undefeated UFC Middleweight Champion Chris Weidman. And no, that's not Joe Torre on the left.

View attachment 41765
View attachment 41766

I'm on the right. The guy in the middle is the toughest man on the planet at 185 pounds, undefeated UFC Middleweight Champion Chris Weidman. And no, that's not Joe Torre on the left.
Iommi, great pic with weidman but I must say there's nothing I want to see more than Belfort beat him in a few weeks.

Iommi, great pic with weidman but I must say there's nothing I want to see more than Belfort beat him in a few weeks.

Dislike. My friend and I are friendly with a sports bar owner near where we live (tee knows the bar). The owner gave us a heads up Weidman would be there, just to eat lunch. So we went over there for a Rangers playoff game. Weidman walked in, ate lunch (he was down the road for a Grand Opening of a new gym), kept to himself. At one point, he played one of those mini basketball games. He was the absolute worst at that. He was playing with a kid who was there with his father. The kid must've been 8 and did better than Weidman. Weidman shot like a blind folded 8 year old-- seemingly no coordination. After he ate, we were intro'd to the champ and he couldn't have been nicer.

I liked him to begin with and he now has two fans for life. If you're rooting for Belfort because you think Weidman is arrogant, you couldn't be more wrong. Great guy. We talked to him for about 5 minutes. He was very engaging. My friend asked him how CM Punk will do in The Octagon. Weidman just shook his head no.

Last edited:
Dislike. My friend and I are friendly with a sports bar owner near where we live (tee knows the bar). The owner gave us a heads up Weidman would be there, just to eat lunch. So we went over there for a Rangers playing game. Weidman walked in, ate lunch (he was down the road for a Grand Opening of a new gym), kept to himself. At one point, he played one of those mini basketball games. He was tha absolute worst at that. He was playing with an a kid who was there with his father. The kid must've been 8 and did better than Weidman. Weidman shot like a blind folded 8 year old-- seemingly no coordination. After he ate, we were intro'd to the champ and he couldn't have been nicer.

I liked him to begin with and he now has two fans for life. If you're rooting for Belfort because you think Weidman is arrogant, you couldn't be more wrong. Great guy. We talked to him for about 5 minutes. He was very engaging. My friend asked him how CM Punk will do in The Octagon. Weidman just shook his head no.

Oh I have no problem with Weidman, from what you have said and what I have heard from others, he seems to be a down to earth guy, I've just been a fan of Vitor since i was 8 and saw him beat tank abbott.

Oh I have no problem with Weidman, from what you have said and what I have heard from others, he seems to be a down to earth guy, I've just been a fan of Vitor since i was 8 and saw him beat tank abbott.

Wow, you go back a long way. I remember Tank doing pro wrestling in WCW too.

Last edited:
Dislike. My friend and I are friendly with a sports bar owner near where we live (tee knows the bar). The owner gave us a heads up Weidman would be there, just to eat lunch. So we went over there for a Rangers playing game. Weidman walked in, ate lunch (he was down the road for a Grand Opening of a new gym), kept to himself. At one point, he played one of those mini basketball games. He was tha absolute worst at that. He was playing with an a kid who was there with his father. The kid must've been 8 and did better than Weidman. Weidman shot like a blind folded 8 year old-- seemingly no coordination. After he ate, we were intro'd to the champ and he couldn't have been nicer.

Drawing a blank here, brother. :)
Pm me the bar if you can? No biggie either way. But nice sweatshirt!

Drawing a blank here, brother. :)
Pm me the bar if you can? No biggie either way. But nice sweatshirt!

Miami Mike's on Route 10 in East Hanover.

Miami Mike's on Route 10 in East Hanover.
Haha, yeah! Forgot about that place. Used to work in Whippany, easier access as I took 10 all the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom