Merry | Syracusefan.com

Merry

I got an early Christmas present in my inbox!

image-3228290060.jpg

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all!

Here's wishing all who make this board a great place to visit -- from the sane to the crazy and everyone in between -- a happy and healthy holiday and new year.

Props to my wife who made sure that Bleeding Orange was under the tree for me! Props to all my friends here on this board who make my life a little brighter each day and have given me a sense of Orange camaraderie that wouldn't be possible for a person like me who lives in Florida. You all comprise a huge group of friends who keep me in the company of other Syracuse Basketball Fanatics and give me countless smiles and laughs and educate me about the finer points of College Hoops.

New Year! Happy Holidays, whatever you are celebrating and even if you aren't celebrating, Eddie always has something for what ails ya. Seriously, enjoy broheims. Happy and safe Holiday!
Ba bouya Ba bouya B bouya - Humph!

New Year! Happy Holidays, whatever you are celebrating and even if you aren't celebrating, Eddie always has something for what ails ya. Seriously, enjoy broheims. Happy and safe Holiday!
Merry Christmas to you, Tee...one who shows the spirit of Christmas year-round. Thanks for being here...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom