MetLife Tix Info for SyrFan.com and NunesMagician.com | Syracusefan.com

MetLife Tix Info for SyrFan.com and NunesMagician.com

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
UPDATE:

REGULAR TICKET SALES FOR THE PENN ST GAME WILL GO ON SALE ON MONDAY---WE
NEED TO WAIT A DAY OR TWO.

Our special link for syracusefan.com and NunesMagician.com readers will activate shortly afterwards...be patient.

SU is using a new ticketing system...when you buy it will tell you your exact section and seat numbers. No more generic "GA" section which leaves you guessing. The system will offer you best available seating. Tickets will be mailed to you about 3 weeks out from kickoff.

Once our special link gets activated use the promo code "Hardnosed"

Syracusefan.com/NunesMagician.com seating will be in Section 241, Rows 1-8 for $120or Section 340, Rows 1-5 for $80.

This is the same yard line as last year except it will be on the opposite side of the field.

We have 200 seats set aside in Section 241 and 100 seats in Section 340. I think these seats will go much quicker than last year.

PENN STATE FANS...DON'T THINK ABOUT BUYING IN THIS SECTION UNLESS YOU ARE INVITED BY SYRACUSE FANS.

Click link below for seating chart.

http://www.metlifestadium.com/images/your_stadium/seating/stadium-seating-chart.pdf

Hey mark... First thanks for doing this... Last year was awesome so I can't wait.

Stupid question though... I haven't been able to find the time of the game... Do we know yet?

Hey mark... First thanks for doing this... Last year was awesome so I can't wait.

Stupid question though... I haven't been able to find the time of the game... Do we know yet?

TV dictates this: My guess is 3:30pm...we might not know until 2 weeks out...

Thanks for doing this. Anybody going to do hotel and bus?

The link for the MetLife Penn State game is ready to go.

1. Click Here
https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/sy...home/98d379e7ea328ff96a6e28e64c489fa6cb97d183

2. Click on “Find Tickets”

3. Enter Promo Code: HARDNOSED (no spaces)

4. Login with your MyCuse Account or create a New Account

5. Follow steps to purchase and check out

Cuse fans: Only 200 $120 tix and 100 $80 tix. The $120 tix will be approx between the 25-30 yard line with Club access. The $80 tix will be around the 35-40 yard line without club access.

Thanx Mark......Just ordered my tix and got Section 241 Row 1 Seat 11,12...Hope to meet you at the game.Will there be any kind of tailgate at the game that you are aware of.?? Thanx Again!!!!!

The link for the MetLife Penn State game is ready to go.

1. Click Here
https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/sy...home/98d379e7ea328ff96a6e28e64c489fa6cb97d183

2. Click on “Find Tickets”

3. Enter Promo Code: HARDNOSED (no spaces)

4. Login with your MyCuse Account or create a New Account

5. Follow steps to purchase and check out

Cuse fans: Only 200 $115 tix and 100 $75 tix. The $115 tix will be approx between the 25-30 yard line with Club access. The $75 tix will be around the 35-40 yard line without club access.
Thanks Mark I'm in, first row Lexus section..sweet.....

Thanx Mark......Just ordered my tix and got Section 241 Row 1 Seat 11,12...Hope to meet you at the game.Will there be any kind of tailgate at the game that you are aware of.?? Thanx Again!!!!!
Yes...we'll have a tailgate. We'll name a section the week prior. It will be mostly BYOB/F as everyone is driving in...save for some NYC train types.

Unable to order 12 tickets, any reason why? Any help would be appreciated!!!
How many does the dropdown box give? If only to 10 or so...

maybe you can try 6 and 6

I'm in. Had to do it by placing two orders but got my 12 tickets in 340, Row 1 seats 1-12. get ready for some devoted SU fans making another trip to the Meadowlands!!
Thanks Mark!

Late comer--4 seats, row 2, section 241. Thanks, Mark!
Row 2 ain't too shabby...these were awesome seats last year...and worth every penny to not get soaked at halftime.

Section 326 Row 26. SWEET!!

Sent using my Commodore 64

We have 8 rows in Section 241. The sooner you order the closer to the field you will be. These seats are pretty much the equivalent as sitting in the first few rows in the 300s at the Carrier Dome. Last year in the club it was pretty cool to run into old Cuse players. Concession lines were short and choices better than out in the concourse.