Mets! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Mets!

No extras, but a buddy of mine has invited me to come with him for Game 4 - he jumped on the opportunity to purchase World Series tickets with his 2016 deposit during the summer.

Hope the bats are warmer than they were when I was in the house for Game 4 against the Dodgers!

Best bet for you might be to wander around Citi for the first inning or so, then find a scalper who's looking to unload a single for a reasonable price.

That's my plan. I plan on going down Friday with the wife and trying to score some extras closer to game time.

tickets in KC have come down to under 200. mets tickets were going for 400 a couple days ago back to around 500 now.

Fox losing that feed was phenomenal.

"That was the first inside the park home run in world series history in quite awhile." Brilliant job with commentary from the international feed!

"We lost the feed from the van."

"We lost the van."

"We lost power to the van again."

Find the stupid van and turn the ignition back on, dammit!!!!!

"I hear the Kansas City music...are we back?"

They stopped the game because the TV feed went out...priceless.

Fox losing that feed was phenomenal.

"That was the first inside the park home run in world series history in quite awhile." Brilliant job with commentary from the international feed!

"We lost the feed from the van."

"We lost the van."

"We lost power to the van again."

Find the stupid van and turn the ignition back on, dammit!!!!!

"I hear the Kansas City music...are we back?"

They stopped the game because the TV feed went out...priceless.

Did I misunderstand the situation, or did Joe Buck and company come into the international booth and bump that crew in order to use their feed?

1 down 3 to go until Mets season comes to an end in a world series lost.

CuseHulk said:
1 down 3 to go until Mets season comes to an end in a world series lost.

We're gonna be way behind the Yankees out on the links. This trip to the World Series during a year we were executed to be a .500 team is hardly worth it.

Somebody needs to get hot for the Mets and ideally it would be Cespedes. These pitchers need some run support.

We're gonna be way behind the Yankees out on the links. This trip to the World Series during a year we were executed to be a .500 team is hardly worth it.

2 down, 2 to go.

I can finally go back to watching and listening my regular viewing/listening pleasure of NY Sports.

And Yes. I'm a Total NY Pro Sports Fan Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers.

And No, I don't want to see any other of the NY Sports Teams I don't root for win a championship. So don't give me Root for your City.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom