Class of 2016 - Mike Bibby Jr. (AZ) transferring from South Florida | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Mike Bibby Jr. (AZ) transferring from South Florida

I remember on a senior night that Kristof stole the ball crossed someone over at halfcourt then somehow proceeded to dunk, get fouled and knee himself in the face on the dismount. I want to say it was against Marquette Kristof's first season. Only Kristof would knee himself in the face after a great play. I loved watching that guy play.

kOng

I remember on a senior night that Kristof stole the ball crossed someone over at halfcourt then somehow proceeded to dunk, get fouled and knee himself in the face on the dismount. I want to say it was against Marquette Kristof's first season. Only Kristof would knee himself in the face after a great play. I loved watching that guy play.

kOng

yes, it was Marquette. Crowd went wild!

I had lost track of where he ended up. 39% (39-100) on 3s for South Florida. Not bad. Not that I'm saying we should get involved with trying to get him.

I had lost track of where he ended up. 39% (39-100) on 3s for South Florida. Not bad. Not that I'm saying we should get involved with trying to get him.
85 from the FT. Legendary pedigree...

I don't see why not considering we'll need all the help we can get at guard, even if we land ayala

85 from the FT. Legendary pedigree...

I don't see why not considering we'll need all the help we can get at guard, even if we land ayala
I assume he would have to sit out a year so bringing him in doesn't do much to alleviate the lack of depth in the backcourt that we face next season.

I assume he would have to sit out a year so bringing him in doesn't do much to alleviate the lack of depth in the backcourt that we face next season.

That's what I was thinking. Eligible next year, he might be worth a shot. But I'm hoping we have better options in two years.

No thanks. Saw him play once or twice and he did not look quick enough or athletic enough to play at this level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom