a

• a

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

longislandcuse

Living Legend
Kevin Durant went to the basket as Chris Copeland slid over to try to take a charge. The call, a block. Hubie Brown and Mike Tirico go back and forth about the call. Mike Tirico then says..."Well I could go on but I promised myself I wouldnt make any comments about block/charges today." Hubie Brown immediately started laughing, knowing exactly what Tirico is referring to.

Btw, if anyone is watching the Knicks/Thunder. The officiating in this game is 10x more one sided than the Cuse game. Absurd.

OKC always has the refs on their side in a very obvious way

Its pretty shocking that the Knocks are leading this game the way its been called. No wonder KD shoots more FT's than Melo if every game he plays is called like this.

OKC always has the refs on their side in a very obvious way
Its pretty crazy. Tyson is getting mauled and keeps getting fouls called on him and Durant literally can't be breathed on.

They are also allowed to hold and lean on Melo when he is waiting for the pass in the high post yet any time you touch Durant its a shooting foul. Every quarter started out with fouls on the Knicks against Durant.

Westbrook is great when his shot is one, he's a freak athlete.

The Knicks are so dangerous with Felton when Melo and Smith are on their jumpers.

Protect Melo the way they protect Durant and he is easily the best offensive player in the league. He's been ripping teams of late and is barely getting to the line.

JR Smith has completely reinvented himself. He used to be all about the step back jumper but now he's taking it to the hoop in Wade-esque fashion. You combine his shooting ability with his ability to get to the hoop and you have NY's version of Batman and Robin to go up against Miami. Obviously noone compares to Bron/Wade but Melo/JR and Durant/Westbrook are close enough that when you have some defense, good role players, a solid bench and shooters both these teams have what it takes to compete with the Heat.

JR Smith has completely reinvented himself. He used to be all about the step back jumper but now he's taking it to the hoop in Wade-esque fashion. You combine his shooting ability with his ability to get to the hoop and you have NY's version of Batman and Robin to go up against Miami. Obviously noone compares to Bron/Wade but Melo/JR and Durant/Westbrook are close enough that when you have good role players, a solid bench and shooters both these teams have what it takes to compete with Miami.

I know Lebron and Wade are better but Melo and JR are much better shooters as is Durant. Agreed though JR has always been elite level all NBA talent but he used to be worse than Russ Smith out there when he played in Denver. It seems like he gets it now and its nice to have a second guy that can always get a shot up if needed.

was glad melo didnt ask for the call every time and just fought through- 9 offensive boards.. nice line.

was glad melo didnt ask for the call every time and just fought through- 9 offensive boards.. nice line.
Definitely wouldve been an easy game for them to unravel due to the refs. We've seen that happen alot with this team. Bigger than the win might be that this team is starting to mature as well.

The Knicks are going to need to get healthy on that front line though. They got hammered on the glass when Chandler rested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom