Missouri - Georgia coaches square off | Syracusefan.com

Missouri - Georgia coaches square off

This would be embarrassing if this happened with Syracuse (with one exception). If our staff got in a brawl with the Duke staff one day and proceeded to pound them (and Grayson Allen) into the ground , I would be more happy than embarrassed.

This would be embarrassing if this happened with Syracuse (with one exception). If our staff got in a brawl with the Duke staff one day and proceeded to pound them (and Grayson Allen) into the ground , I would be more happy than embarrassed.

Do you mean Devo? When we went to the Badger(I love that word) game, Zippy reminded me that he had some sort of official position now. I could picture Devo giving Grayson a DDT or clothesline if he was in the right mood! He might be overprepared and wearing a cup under his suit, which would protect him from one of Allen's signature moves that he displayed today. He could then force Grayson to drink some of that Michigan water(that he spoke out against) that had DDT in it. ;)

But athletics build character and coaches help instill character and teach positive life lessons... No?

Is how to throw a left hook a positive life lesson?

yeah I saw this and wanted in on the action in the worse way

I would pay to watch Jb square off against Jamie Dixon.

I would pay to watch Jb square off against Jamie Dixon.
happy-gilmore-vs-bob-barker-in-happy-gilmore_7-best-movie-fight-scenes.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom