Mitch Kimble Update | Syracusefan.com

Mitch Kimble Update

The player to be named later in the Dino Babers trade. Finally got some clarity on his rumored injury.
One of the members of the old staff told me that they had very high expectations for Kimble but he arrived on campus with an old HS back injury. As you said, now we know exactly what the problem was.

I really liked Mitch's athletic ability and brains. I hope he does really well and gets a shot to pursue his dream.

from the article..."While he had hoped to be able to play at EIU in 2015, a back injury suffered weightlifting his freshman year at Syracuse kept him out of action last season."

Popcorn and soda

Last edited:
Hicks derailed this kids career b4 he even had a chance. Too bad
I think it is pretty unfair to make a statement like that without knowing the specifics of how he got hurt. Is Hicks supposed to be spotting every kid on every lift? You can teach people how to perform every lift in a safe manner, but many still go out and get hurt because they rush things, overload themselves, have a lapse in focus, etc.

I think it is pretty unfair to make a statement like that without knowing the specifics of how he got hurt. Is Hicks supposed to be spotting every kid on every lift? You can teach people how to perform every lift in a safe manner, but many still go out and get hurt because they rush things, overload themselves, have a lapse in focus, etc.

I was joking, lighten up francis

Always really like Mitch as a prospect. Disappointed it went the way it did, but really glad it seems to be working out for him... GL Mitch!

I was joking, lighten up francis
Be more funny.
upload_2016-10-6_13-28-5.png

Last edited:
besides the injuries, wasn't he also a really inaccurate passer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom