MK Dons 4 Manchester United 0 | Syracusefan.com

MK Dons 4 Manchester United 0

I don't even know where to begin. I thought Van Gaal really had it together but this may be a great example not reading too much into what you see at the WC. The fans are going to go ballastic on the Glazers. I'm not sure they share the blame. The house-cleaning required there may be massive.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/live/match/325029/report

You can't make this up. For non football fans this would be the equivalent of Notre Dame losing to West Texas A & M.

I don't know if I'd go that far, especially given the squad (solid, but still a "B" side) they rolled out there and the traditional lack of interest that teams show in the League Cup.

It's really the scoreline that's shocking, as League One teams have beaten Prem sides before. That said, I'd equate it to SU losing to Lemoyne ... by 35.

I don't know if I'd go that far, especially given the squad (solid, but still a "B" side) they rolled out there and the traditional lack of interest that teams show in the League Cup.

It's really the scoreline that's shocking, as League One teams have beaten Prem sides before. That said, I'd equate it to SU losing to Lemoyne ... by 35.

Man United are one of the three or four most expensive teams in the world. Their "B" side should be able to contend in the Premiere League, and right now it can't even hang against a lower league team. They have big problems.

Its a mix of both to me. The 4-0 scoreline Is the amazing part but then you realize MK Dons aren't even a championship side but rather league one.

That's would be like Syracuse playing West Chester this weekend instead of Villanova and getting dumped 28-0. That shouldn't happen even to your backups.

images

As a Bayern fan, I have to add that I wasn't sure why his appointment was so celebrated. He spent big with us and mostly missed (besides Robben).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom