Class of 2023 - MLB Christian McKinney (IL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 MLB Christian McKinney (IL) Offered

Offers from CMU, Toledo, WMU, BGSU, Miami OH, New Mexico St, EMU, S. Dakota, Liberty, Iowa St, EIU,
Kent St, Army, LIU, Syracuse

wo wo wo!!!! don't take your eyes off this kid. Mikel Jones 2.0 This kid is a baller. He has one of the best MLB game tapes that I have seen since MJ's.

Yeah this kid looks like he would be really good for us. Agree that he definitely seems like a Mikel Jones 2.0 type of kid. Hopefully we can reel him in.

#11 Christian McKinney 6' 1" 223 4.68, VL 38, BP 315, SQ 500, DL 485 Homewood - Flossmoor HS, Flossmoor, IL

His stats above are obviously very good. Great offer. This kid is going to be a player for us. His vertical allows him to break up passes at the LOS. His film I'm sure everyone has seen but here goes:

Assets:
Physical size
Fast
First step
Anticipates where the ball is going and gets to the RB /QB quickly
Great tackling form and execution
Hits very hard
Catches QB's and RB's in backfield for sacks most of the time

Last edited:
You trying to tell us something?
Yup. Confirming and noting things I observed watching his film and getting physical info maybe some didn't know about him like a 4.68 40 and he's Mikel's exact size now 6'1" 233. Wish I knew Mikel's 40. If you can find it please let me know - I've looked everywhere but can't.

These days a linebacker who wants to play in the NFL better be able to run 4.6, 4.5,or close to a 4.4. Kinda perks up the coaching heads at the combine. Allows the LB to drop into pass coverage.

Yup. Confirming and noting things I observed watching his film and getting physical info maybe some didn't know about him like a 4.68 40 and he's Mikel's exact size now 6'1" 233. Wish I knew Mikel's 40. If you can find it please let me know - I've looked everywhere but can't.

These days a linebacker who wants to play in the NFL better be able to run 4.6, 4.5,or close to a 4.4. Kinda perks up the coaching heads at the combine. Allows the LB to drop into pass coverage.
I was hoping you had some inside information on him. You were speaking as if he already committed.

I was hoping you had some inside information on him. You were speaking as if he already committed.
No, he's still a recruit. Just providing all the information I can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom