Moment In Time | Syracusefan.com

Moment In Time

Shenexon

All American
There are times in our lives that we remember vividly no matter how long ago the moment occurred nor how trivial it seemed at the time. There are simply momentous occasions that supersede all other moments in time. Each game we play over the next three days will be among those moments. I feel it now and know the game tonite will be forever stored in my being. I have a good feeling about the game and believe our destiny lies in the finals on Monday.

As we approach gametime, I call out all SU players & coaches past & present and all of the fans that have supported the program. This is your moment. JB & the team know the significance of this weekend's events and will perform well. They're in Atlanta to win and I believe they can. I stand ready to proclaim them heroes. In addition, this moment is for my dad who saw SU win the bball championship in 2003 and honored his association with SU, and for all fans that have sacrificed other options in their lives to be a fan. This is what you live for.

Whether you're fortunate enough to be in Atlanta tonite or wherever you find yourself, it's a great place to witness the history we'll see. I think I'd most prefer to be hanging out with CuseTroop, except I like spring better than winter. I also believe Marsh is correct when he says "It's Our Time". Honor the moment and honor the people you'll share this evening with. Don't let the moment pass you by. I especially feel good for Marsh and his ilk. You guys are such superb fans, it's daunting to try and keep up with you. Whatever else, you inspire the rest of us. LGO!!

Couldn't have said it better myself... CHEERS!

And smoke those wolverines boys!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom