Motley Crue... | Syracusefan.com

Motley Crue...

MiniCuse

All Conference
played their last show ever last night at Staples Center in LA. I know they have a lot of haters, especially nowadays with the disdain that '80s rock and hair bands seems to generate. But there is no denying the massive influence they have had on rock music in 35 years.

I remember drinking a stolen six-pack of Black Label as i listened to my new 'Shout at the Devil' Cassette for the first time at the 1984 firemans field days.

The original hair metal band.

No way that will really be their last show ever.

No way that will really be their last show ever.

They all signed a cessation of touring agreement before this tour started 2 years ago. Reportedly there are significant financial penalties if they ever tour together. I would imagine there would be exceptions in the contract for one-off shows like a R&R HOF induction performance.

I remember drinking a stolen six-pack of Black Label as i listened to my new 'Shout at the Devil' Cassette for the first time at the 1984 firemans field days.

The original hair metal band.

Such a lousy (not to mention lazy) term for alot of really good '80 bands.

They all signed a cessation of touring agreement before this tour started 2 years ago. Reportedly there are significant financial penalties if they ever tour together. I would imagine there would be exceptions in the contract for one-off shows like a R&R HOF induction performance.
Sure. Until they sign their next agreement to never tour again with the same legal entity. Bands are like horror movie monsters - they aren't actually done until you confirm the dead body.

Sure. Until they sign their next agreement to never tour again with the same legal entity. Bands are like horror movie monsters - they aren't actually done until you confirm the dead body.

For most bands, I would agree. Motley isn't really a creative outlet for any of the guys in the band. Yeah, they could milk touring for every red cent that tattooed mulletheads are willing to cough up but why? None of them need the money at this point. We'll see ten years from now, I guess.

played their last show ever last night at Staples Center in LA. I know they have a lot of haters, especially nowadays with the disdain that '80s rock and hair bands seems to generate. But there is no denying the massive influence they have had on rock music in 35 years.
So for the final gig Tommy Lee was hung out to dry by a lroadie that forgot his blackpants and wore a jacket that gotcaught up in the machine.

http://www.newser.com/story/218373/drum-stunt-goes-wrong-at-final-motley-crue-gig.html

I sincerely miss those heavy metal bands

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom