Class of 2017 - C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky

Saying 31 May now
If we are really such a clear choice, why does the kid keep procrastinating ? First beginning of the month, next May 30th, now May 31st. Not to mention everybody thought he would have committed back in the fall after his Dome visit.

Makes me think this is not a done deal.

If we are really such a clear choice, why does the kid keep procrastinating ? First beginning of the month, next May 30th, now May 31st. Not to mention everybody thought he would have committed back in the fall after his Dome visit.

First May 30th, and now May 31st???? DEFINITELY not a done deal if he is procrastinating like that!!!

What's next... June 1st?

Somebody sound the tornado siren!

:bang::bang::bang::bang:

Last edited:

Maybe something came up where he wanted people around and the 30th wasn't good any longer so he delayed it a day.

Hang it there and it will be all orange.

My last post was joke everyone chill!!
whew.png

It is one thing to be obsessed over losing. It is another to be obsessed over losing and posting message after message about how the world ended when Syracuse ended the season on a slide. Those posts are here for everybody to see and they get old. I guess I could put Mr Dave on the ignore list, but he has some good posts. I have only used the ignore button on two people. One being C@!i and another I won't mention. I took them both off the ignore list because sadly I missed seeing the train wrecks that were posted. I have learned through my "don't sweat the small stuff" therapy that I needed to deal better with these train wrecks. I am still a work in progress. I torture myself on the OT board.
"Small stuff"? I'm a major wreck. The world isn't going end because a Syracuse team loses. It would have vaporized decades ago if that were true. Even ties blamed on the other guy didn't end the world.

Ha ha only Tee would like my stupid post on here!! Love you Brother!

First May 30th, and now May 31st???? DEFINITELY not a done deal if he is procrastinating like that!!!

What's next... June 1st?

Somebody sound the tornado siren!

:bang::bang::bang::bang:
Thts pretty much what I thought and said with all the definitive posts about him coming to Syracuse. And they call me crazy, which I admit to a certain extent. I'm a "half wit for sure after my CVA or stroke as its more commonly known.