Class of 2017 - C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky

You don't announce at the Mary Kline game unless you are going to Syracuse. Would be incredibly tacky to announce another school there when the game is in honor of the deceased mother of a Syracuse University student who happens to be the recruiting guru.

If we are really such a clear choice, why does the kid keep procrastinating ? First beginning of the month, next May 30th, now May 31st. Not to mention everybody thought he would have committed back in the fall after his Dome visit.

Makes me think this is not a done deal.
I am re-thinking this post. If Diagne wants to make an announcement to co-ordinate with Mary Kline, it may well be a very positive omen since he would then have a couple of future teammates there to welcome him aboard.

You don't announce at the Mary Kline game unless you are going to Syracuse. Would be incredibly tacky to announce another school there when the game is in honor of the deceased mother of a Syracuse University student who happens to be the recruiting guru.

i dont agree with this at all. why would alex kline care? if anything, it brings publicity to his event. that being said, i doubt diagne goes elsewhere.

SU fans need to have thicker skins. I didn't find the Duke article offensive at all. Pretty much told it like it is and indicated that SU has considerably more to offer than Memphis (which is true).

Better than what I learned from iommi
Moustapha Zheeyang. Did I get that right? It's close. Pretty close.
:)

It's jang, but there is a little Zhuh sound in the beginning. It's not simply, Jang. Last time I checked Moustapha is not Chinese. It's Zh-ang.

I am re-thinking this post. If Diagne wants to make an announcement to co-ordinate with Mary Kline, it may well be a very positive omen since he would then have a couple of future teammates there to welcome him aboard.

Whew! So relieved.
:cool:

It's jang, but there is a little Zhuh sound in the beginning. It's not simply, Jang. Last time I checked Moustapha is not Chinese. It's Zh-ang.
Hey, not in bad company. This Zhang is a hidden dragon. I don't know. Maybe a crouching tiger. Too lazy to remember.
zhang-ziyi-flying-daggers.jpg

Hey, not in bad company. This Zhang is a hidden dragon. I don't know. Maybe a crouching tiger. Too lazy to remember.
zhang-ziyi-flying-daggers.jpg

So Moustapha IS Asian? I'm befuddled.:p

I will add that Diagne is mono-syllabic. Zhang.

Are you going to the Mary Kline game tomorrow? Really might try to pull it off.

I want to but I have babysitting duties and doubt my wife will be home in time for me to go.

I want to but I have babysitting duties and doubt my wife will be home in time for me to go.
All good. I think there are early signing, photo ops, etc going on, but games won't start til at least 6pm. Not sure if underclassmen game starts at 6 or not, but it's the best bet as far as SU players go anyway.

All good. I think there are early signing, photo ops, etc going on, but games won't start til at least 6pm. Not sure if underclassmen game starts at 6 or not, but it's the best bet as far as SU players go anyway.

Get a pic with all of the commits, tee1222!