Move along... nothing to see here... | Syracusefan.com

Move along... nothing to see here...

suloyalfan

2nd String
I say burn the tape, enjoy the victory, and start game planning for Central Michigan.

suloyalfan said:
I say burn the tape, enjoy the victory, and start game planning for Central Michigan.

Yep. But it won't happen.

Will be unbearable around here until Wed. Then real analysis will kick in, some good will be found, the rest dumped and most will move on.

Yep. But it won't happen.

Will be unbearable around here until Wed. Then real analysis will kick in, some good will be found, the rest dumped and most will move on.
I know... That's why I usually avoid the forum for a few days after games like this and losses... too much negativity

In the past, K-State has loss to N Dakota State, Iowa has loss to N Iowa and Oregon State to Sacramento State.
A win is a win and this team needs a lot of work.
Great game Nova!!

Given the way they played and still led the whole game and still won the game, I'll take it. Villanova milked the clock, Syracuse played over half the game without their starting QB, they gave up a punt return TD, and still won. It was ugly, no doubt... Nova had their chances to win, but played it safe and milked the clock instead of trying to score a TD at the end and it backfired.

Good advice. A loss would have been devastating to morale. It's much easier to recover from a bad win than a bad loss. Move on, don't look back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom