movie message board... | Syracusefan.com

movie message board...

orangefan13

Hall of Fame
Anyone for the idea of a movie message board???

I know we c0uld just jump on to yahoo movies and see trailors,
but there has been alot of posts about movies on the off topic forum and thets face it movies are just fun to tak about and a fun way to kill time for everyone. (Just no spoilers
biggrin.png
)

*edit- maybe a Movie AND TV forum*

but there has been alot of posts about movies on the off topic forum and thets face it movies are just fun to tak about and a fun way to kill time for everyone. (Just no spoilers
biggrin.png
)

Old Yeller has to be put down at the end of the movie. Oops, sorry about that.

If there is interest in a movie/tv message board, I'd set it up in a heart beat. It would definitely boost ad revenue, if successful. My concern is, I doubt there would be enough traffic.

biggrin.png
)

maybe if you edit a poll at the top of this post it would help. something like how often would you visit? once a day? 2-4 times a week? once a week? once every 2 weeks, once a month. I wouldn't mind :)

I like movies and television.

Then again I also look at how little traffic the pro/other sports board gets and assume it'll be similar.

I'd post in it... I love talking movies and tv.

Right now I wish we did have a movie/TV board just so I could share how elated I am that Chad Coleman (Cutty from The Wire) has been cast as Tyreese in Walking Dead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom