Multiple pages | Syracusefan.com

Multiple pages

Ernj

2nd String
Temery - question about mobile version...

I noticed that when I am reading a thread that has multiple pages in mobile version I have to scroll all the way back up to the top of each page to move to the next page. Not sure if glitch in my phone or the new norm. Any way the page/next tabs can be added to the bottom of thread like I get in the original version?

BTW - thanks for all you do with this site. Really appreciate you setting up mobile version so now I don't have to zoom ti read every page.

That's gotta be a glitch. I'll look into it.

Temery - question about mobile version...

I noticed that when I am reading a thread that has multiple pages in mobile version I have to scroll all the way back up to the top of each page to move to the next page. Not sure if glitch in my phone or the new norm. Any way the page/next tabs can be added to the bottom of thread like I get in the original version?

BTW - thanks for all you do with this site. Really appreciate you setting up mobile version so now I don't have to zoom ti read every page.

Fixed, for now. It was a needed add on, but I can put that off for a few days until it's fixed.
Thank you very much. Works now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom