My favorite part about tonight | Syracusefan.com

My favorite part about tonight

CuseFaninVT

2023-24 Iggy Winner Leading Rebounder
Well, besides the Sip of Sunshine I enjoyed during the first half, was the way we were able to actually attack a zone. We were, dare I say it, proficient against their zone. It was very nice to see. So many times in the past the team has looked like they've never seen a zone before...

Well, besides the Sip of Sunshine I enjoyed during the first half, was the way we were able to actually attack a zone. We were, dare I say it, proficient against their zone. It was very nice to see. So many times in the past the team has looked like they've never seen a zone before...
Cheers on the Sip! You have some great beer in the green mountain state!

great avatar

They did do a good job handling ND's zone but I have to say it was about the least organized and weakest attempt at the zone I have seen in a long time.

They did do a good job handling ND's zone but I have to say it was about the least organized and weakest attempt at the zone I have seen in a long time.
Their zone was able to be outdone by some tavern league teams I'd bet. It had no rotation, no momentum and zero communication

One of my favorite things: 15 for 16 free throws or 94%
Yes!! Why isn't this getting more play? I realized it was happening but was afraid to comment because of how powerful my thoughts are on the players' performances. After Malachi missed, I said to my daughter, "First one," and she said, "Yup." No more misses the rest of the game.

What kind of zone were we in and how can it be activated for every game the rest of the season?

Yes!! Why isn't this getting more play? I realized it was happening but was afraid to comment because of how powerful my thoughts are on the players' performances. After Malachi missed, I said to my daughter, "First one," and she said, "Yup." No more misses the rest of the game.

What kind of zone were we in and how can it be activated for every game the rest of the season?

2-3, duh!!! :D

I thought we played great on Offence, but I guess we need to stay cautious. The Debbie Downer side of me says the Notre Dame defence lived up to its hype as being terrible. #249 in the country per KP and they showed it.

Hey Shark58 ... did you catch the announcer joke about last wearing his jacket to a Phish show at MSG?

actually I didn't

I only had the sound up for part of the game and was doing other things as well (putting the kid to sleep, banging out some work, etc)

approx when was it in the game? I'll hit up the DVR

actually I didn't

I only had the sound up for part of the game and was doing other things as well (putting the kid to sleep, banging out some work, etc)

approx when was it in the game? I'll hit up the DVR
Off the top of my head, I think it was after halftime when they were about ready to start the second. They were talking about the dress like JB contest and showing off the ugly jackets they wore for the occasion.

Off the top of my head, I think it was after halftime when they were about ready to start the second. They were talking about the dress like JB contest and showing off the ugly jackets they wore for the occasion.

I'll call it up tomorrow. thx
images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom