My Grey SU Hat with a Grey Logo | Syracusefan.com

My Grey SU Hat with a Grey Logo

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
I received a fitted Syracuse for Christmas from my parents - it was grey with a lighter grey logo. I thought it was a little odd to not even have an orange logo, and that I would probably wear the other more traditional Syracuse hat that my sister gave me. (note I tend not to get any gifts related to SU it just turned out the way).

And yet I find myself wearing that grey hat quite a bit right now. Maybe it seems appropriate for the weather. But maybe subconsciously it feels right for a fan who still wants to represent the team but is feeling a little down about the season.

Go Grey... I mean Orange.

Just a silly little thread.

Reminds me of the nice silver and grey Nike elite Syracuse hat I found down in the city back in 2001. I thought it was the sharpest hat I had ever seen. Wore it for my trip back upstate while I was listening to the #14 ranked Syracuse football team play on the radio. We got creamed that day vs #1 Miami 59-0. I thought about wearing it a few times since but I figure it has so much bad mojo that I haven't worn it since that day.

Reminds me of the nice silver and grey Nike elite Syracuse hat I found down in the city back in 2001. I thought it was the sharpest hat I had ever seen. Wore it for my trip back upstate while I was listening to the #14 ranked Syracuse football team play on the radio. We got creamed that day vs #1 Miami 59-0. I thought about wearing it a few times since but I figure it has so much bad mojo that I haven't worn it since that day.

That's it! You need to wear it again. No wonder we have been bad for so long. Wear it and reverse the curse

Take all your pictures in black and white, nobody will be the wiser.

That's it! You need to wear it again. No wonder we have been bad for so long. Wear it and reverse the curse

I like it, Gilligan's Island logic. If getting hit on the head by a coconut turns you into a shortwave radio, getting hit by another coconut will surely turn you back to normal!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom