My question for the coach's show tonight | Syracusefan.com

My question for the coach's show tonight

SWC75

Bored Historian
“Coach, one of our problems has been keeping people healthy in our defensive line. You’d have to play Ron Thompson, who is listed at 6-3 257 at tackle when most defensive tackles these days weigh over 300 pounds. Ron is actually lighter than a couple of other defensive ends who might have been shifted inside. What abilities do you wants to see in a defensive tackle and why was Ron a better fit there than the other defensive ends?”

The show can be heard in Syracuse on AM 1260 or FM 97.7 at 7PM. (They had it on FM 99.5 last week because of a baseball playoff game but today is a travel day for the World Series). The show originates from Destiny USA in front of Cafe Laredo. They take written questions onsite.. You can call in questions at 1-888-7-Go Cuse (746-2873) or, locally 424-8599. You can also send them in advance at this site:
http://cuse.com/sb_output.aspx?form=4
(I do both so they can be prepared to give me an informed, reasoned answer.) You can also contact them via Twitter (@SUSportsNetwork) using #AskShafe. The football show is an hour in duration.

I heard this afternoon that tonight's show will be on TK99, (FM 99.5) again, for some reason.

Nice to have the show available on TuneIn Radio as part of IMG's package.

SWC75 it was neat to hear a voice to go along with your online persona.

Nice to have the show available on TuneIn Radio as part of IMG's package.

SWC75 it was neat to hear a voice to go along with your online persona.

I'm glad you liked my voice. :rolleyes:

I heard this afternoon that tonight's show will be on TK99, (FM 99.5) again, for some reason.

Just an FYI. They're all on TK99. I think ESPN just simulcasts it when not occupied with other programming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom