My question for the first Dino Babers Show | Syracusefan.com

My question for the first Dino Babers Show

SWC75

Bored Historian
Coach Babers’s Show will be at the new Marriott Syracuse, (the former Hotel Syracuse). The first show will be Wednesday night at 7PM because the game is Friday, (the show will normally be two days before the next game). Matt thinks they will be in the Cavallier Room.

You can also listen to the show live each week on the Syracuse IMG Sports Network and Cuse.com. Wednesday's show will be on 99.1 FM and 97.7 FM, as well. The show will regularly air on 99.5FM (Syracuse)99.1 FM (Utica) and 1200 AM.”
You can also get it on: WGVA

I haven’t heard that there will be any change in the phone numbers, which last year were 315-424-8599 (local) or 1-888-746-2873. You can call to ask questions or submit them via Twitter at: #AskDino hashtag on Twitter

Or through Cuse.com, (the SU Athletic website):
http://cuse.com/sb_output.aspx?form=4
(For the moment, I assume they want us to submit it to the “Scott Shafer Show”)

My Question(s)

“Coach, last year we got off to a 3-0 start and then gave LSU all they could handle. We felt good about our team. An 8 game losing streak crushed our hopes and led to the firing of your predecessor. Everybody’s all excited about what you and your staff will bring to this program after the success you’ve had at other schools. But you are talking about “belief without evidence”, how long it takes Novocain to take effect and how your offense doesn’t click in until midway through your second year. What should Syracuse fans expect from your team this year and what should they not expect – yet?”

Last edited:
so excited for this week to finally be here. I'm going to try and make it to the show tomorrow if my niece doesn't talk me into going to the fair to see Three Days Grace

At least your question isn't "How long do you plan to stay here?", "Do you bleed Orange or only Coach Orange?", etc.

At least you're not asking him to weigh in on the CK controversy out of "curiosity". The reporters seem to be competing for the dumbest question award.

Coach Babers’s Show will be at the new Marriott Syracuse, (the former Hotel Syracuse). The first show will be Wednesday night at 7PM because the game is Saturday, (the show will normally be two days before the next game). Matt thinks they will be in the Cavallier Room.
Wait. The game is Friday. Typo!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom