My question for tomorrow night's Dino Babers Show | Syracusefan.com

My question for tomorrow night's Dino Babers Show

SWC75

Bored Historian
Coach Babers’s Show will be at the new Marriott Syracuse, (the former Hotel Syracuse). The first show will be Wednesday night at 7PM because the game is Friday, (the show will normally be two days before the next game). They will be in Shaughnessy’s Irish Pub, which can be accessed from the street.

This article contains the schedule:
New Home for AmeriCU Dino Babers Show

You can also listen to the show live each week on the Syracuse IMG Sports Network and Cuse.com. Wednesday's show will be on 99.1 FM and 97.7 FM, as well. The show will regularly air on 99.5FM (Syracuse) 99.1 FM (Utica) and 1200 AM.”
You can also get it on: Listen to The Clark Howard Show on WGVA on TuneIn

There hasn’t been any change in the phone numbers, which last year were 315-424-8599 (local) or 1-888-746-2873. You can call to ask questions or submit them via Twitter at: #AskDino hashtag on Twitter
Or through Cuse.com, (the SU Athletic website):
Syracuse University Athletics

You can (or could last year, anyway), listen to a podcast of the show, probably the next day, at: Search results for babers | Free Internet Radio | TuneIn

I’ve been asked to continue doing the summaries, even by people who listen to the podcasts. I may focus on the major points, rather than trying to record everything.

My Question(s)

“Congratulations, coach on beating Pittsburgh. They had beaten us 13 times in the last 15 years. Before that we’d beaten them 16 times in 18, 9with one tie). Before that they beat us 11 times in a row. I’ve always attributed that to the fact that SU and Pitt battle for the same Pennsylvania recruits and whoever wins that battle is going to dominate the series. You’ve bene on both sides of it, having been a Pitt assistant in 2003, just as they were turning the series their way. What can you tell those Pennsylvania kids to get them to come to Syracuse instead of Pittsburgh?”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom