My question for tomorrow night's Jim Boeheim Show | Syracusefan.com

My question for tomorrow night's Jim Boeheim Show

SWC75

Bored Historian
Jim Boeheim’s radio show is on Thursdays from 7-8 or 9PM on ESPN Radio in Syracuse, which is AM1200 or FM 97.7 on the dial. Last year the show originated from Delmonico’s Italian Steakhouse on Erie Boulevard in Syracuse. So far this year they have been at the Marriott downtown but I'm not sure if that will continue. The first hour, hosted by Matt Park, the Voice of the Orange, is on their general network. The second hour, which begins with the conference season, is hosted by Gomez, a local radio personality.

You can call into the show locally at 315-424-8599 or nationally at 1-888-746-2873. For Gomez’s portion, use 315-424-8599. Or you can submit questions from this page:
Submit a Question!
Or on Twitter at mattpark1 or “askBoeheim”.

The show can be heard in Syracuse on FM 99.5. It’s sometime simulcast on AM 1200 or FM 97.7. You can also get it on: WGVA

I will be posting my rough transcript the night of the broadcast focusing on my questions, the team and their last and next games and then a second post the next day on other things that were discussed.

MY QUESTIONS/COMMENTS

“Coach, I was hoping that DaJuan Coleman could have a big senior season like another former McDonald’s All-American, Rakeem Christmas did a couple of years ago. It would be a happy ending after all of his physical problems. After the South Carolina game you said DaJuan was ”not ready to play at this level” . Should I give up on the idea of him having a big senior season? “

SWC can you ask Boeheim about having Fritos and Dr. Pepper with sobecuse and if he is open to it. They could talk zone defense and maybe Boeheim could learn a thing or two. It would be like his Olympic experience only with snacks.

Jim Boeheim’s radio show is on Thursdays from 7-8 or 9PM on ESPN Radio in Syracuse, which is AM1200 or FM 97.7 on the dial. Last year the show originated from Delmonico’s Italian Steakhouse on Erie Boulevard in Syracuse. So far this year they have been at the Marriott downtown but I'm not sure if that will continue. The first hour, hosted by Matt Park, the Voice of the Orange, is on their general network. The second hour, which begins with the conference season, is hosted by Gomez, a local radio personality.

You can call into the show locally at 315-424-8599 or nationally at 1-888-746-2873. For Gomez’s portion, use 315-424-8599. Or you can submit questions from this page:
Submit a Question!

The show can be heard in Syracuse on FM 99.5. It’s sometime simulcast on AM 1200 or FM 97.7. You can also get it on: WGVA

I will be posting my rough transcript the night of the broadcast focusing on my questions, the team and their last and next games and then a second post the next day on other things that were discussed.

MY QUESTIONS/COMMENTS

“Coach, I was hoping that DaJuan Coleman could have a big senior season like another former McDonald’s All-American, Rakeem Christmas did a couple of years ago. It would be a happy ending after all of his physical problems. After the South Carolina game you said DaJuan was ”not ready to play at this level” . Should I give up on the idea of him having a big senior season? “

Submit a Question!

MY QUESTIONS/COMMENTS

Or you could ask him if he is ready to coach at this level. Oh!

Submit a Question!

Submit a Question!

MY QUESTIONS/COMMENTS

Have you considered tweaking this a bit after the effort we saw out of DC in the Wiscy game? Just curious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom