Class of 2016 - My Recruiting Forum Resolution... | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 My Recruiting Forum Resolution...

I will no longer click into the Thompson or Quade threads until they commit here or elsewhere.

Enuf is Enuf !!!!

PS - Is the Thompson thread the longest running in forum history ? If not, what thread gets that honor ?

Good call.

Thomas Bryant may have a longer thread. Not sure.

tumblr_lk06lvRy4p1qeijdeo1_500_zps48885ea6.gif

Not even close...TT 1197 ...Tyus Battle 3482

Robert Washington on the football recruiting side has to be higher I imagine. That was a roller coaster ride that TT is still a ways from approaching.

Robert Washington on the football recruiting side has to be higher I imagine. That was a roller coaster ride that TT is still a ways from approaching.

There is a football recruiting side??? I may have to check that out sometime. The debates about whether we should extend scholarships to 2* players must be epic.

That and EO's thread was pretty long as well.

Ah, you must be one of those really cool basketball only fans that roots for Alabama in football.

No just a fair weather fan that chooses not to pay attention when SU isn't able to field a competitive team.

No just a fair weather fan that chooses not to pay attention when SU isn't able to field a competitive team.

Hey, at least they can't use the pejorative "mid major" against us! ;)

My resolution was to try to not come here(or the board in general) completely sober. I find it makes the experience more pleasant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom