My take on the upcoming hearing | Syracusefan.com

My take on the upcoming hearing

gilardino

Starter
Bees, jake, cto, no insider knows nothing.

There is no decision by the NCAA. No decision will be made this weekend by the NCAA. The NCAA will give their decision between 30-60 days. At that point cuse can appeal. So when people say 2 year probation, no tourney, vacated wins, etc, its all speculation. The cuse legal team will fight their a$$ off to avoid post season ban, loss of scholarship, etc.

Obviously people are worried, including insiders and people at the administration level.

But please st0p with the source talk, cause unless bees, jake or cto break something, it's all speculation

GO DALLAS COWBOYS!!!

"It's all speculation."

Something to keep in mind before reading this post.

Okay.. since you asked, here is what I know.

1) The home schedule is very inhospitable for me to attend more than three games.

2) Kip Wellman and his wife are expecting a baby.

3) ACC Media Day on 10/29 will be very interesting.

4) I am looking forward to the two games at MSG... which I am combining with theatre tickets to "Beautiful" and "It's Only a Play."

5) JB will be 70 years old next month (Welcome to the 70s, Jim).

6) For the second time in two years we have a freshman point guard, of whom much is expected.

7) Kate Kolinski will be a great team manager. (She was a great friend to Orangeyes... visiting him many times in the hospital, and he loved her for that).

Other than that... I have nothing to share.

Last edited:
I am suggesting the hearing be listed on the countdown timer at the top of the forum as it precedes the exhibition game.

1) The home schedule is very inhospitable for me to attend more than three games.

4) I am looking forward to the two games at MSG... which I am combining with theatre tickets to "Beautiful" and "It's Only a Play."

6) For the second time in two years we have a freshman point guard, of whom much is expected.

7) Kate Kolinski will be a great team manager. (She was a great friend to Orangeyes... visiting him many times in the hospital, and he loved her for that).

That's some good inside scoop! That's solid gold!

There is no decision by the NCAA. No decision will be made this weekend by the NCAA. The NCAA will give their decision between 30-60 days. At that point cuse can appeal. So when people say 2 year probation, no tourney, vacated wins, etc, its all speculation. The cuse legal team will fight their a$$ off to avoid post season ban, loss of scholarship, etc.

Obviously people are worried, including insiders and people at the administration level.

But please st0p with the source talk, cause unless bees, jake or cto break something, it's all speculation

GO DALLAS COWBOYS!!!
I was going to post a post just like this one with the exception of the foolish Cowboys part. No one knows anything because nothing has been decided.

I was going to post a post just like this one with the exception of the foolish Cowboys part. No one knows anything because nothing has been decided.

I'd give you a like for saying "foolish Cowboys part" even if I didn't agree with the rest.

Some local radio station said that cuse may not play this year and the NCAA has been up here for 10 years. Don't know the station cause I was on my way back from the gym.

Hail to the cowboys

Aw come on CTO, you usually have a player you simply love who bleeds orange and is the greatest "kid". Who is it this year? Do you have insight on the freshmen? Your personal touches gives us fans here a feeling of actually knowing the team.

GO DALLAS COWBOYS!!!

If your right and accurate about the minimum 30 days and the maximum 60 days (anywhere from Late November to Late December) to render a decision (Could be longer depending on appeals) when really don't know our fate.

Does that mean we can actually put on the court Basketball and this years Syracuse basketball team on the Front burner ? and focus on that for awhile.

GO DALLAS COWBOYS!!!
are you one of those cowboys fans that never stepped foot in the state of texas?

If your right and accurate about the minimum 30 days and the maximum 60 days (anywhere from Late November to Late December) to render a decision (Could be longer depending on appeals) when really don't know our fate.

Does that mean we can actually put on the court Basketball and this years Syracuse basketball team on the Front burner ? and focus on that for awhile.
No

There is nothing any of us can do. Why can't we enjoy and watch some Syracuse Basketball in the time being. Your gonna let this situation take over and obsess your life ?

Not gonna watch any Syracuse Basketball or College Basketball for that matter, until this situation is settled.

If you wanna wring your hands, then that's up to you. There is still gonna be a Syracuse Basketball season regardless

There is nothing any of us can do. Why can't we enjoy and watch some Syracuse Basketball in the time being. Your gonna let this situation take over and obsess your life ?

Not gonna watch any Syracuse Basketball or College Basketball for that matter, until this situation is settled.

If you wanna wring your hands, then that's up to you. There is still gonna be a Syracuse Basketball season regardless
I was joking.

We will find out our fate before the NCAA tourney in March. When the BS the scum bag Cremins started in 2013 of March, I feel our attitude was us vs. The world.

GO DALLAS COWBOYS!!!

We had the Maryland Mole. We need the Indy Insider...

Cowboys suck.

gilardino said:
We will find out our fate before the NCAA tourney in March. When the BS the scum bag Cremins started in 2013 of March, I feel our attitude was us vs. The world.
bobby Cremins started this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom