My Take | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My Take

Surprised Ishmael continues to be used so rarely

I watched only Ishmael a few times and he seemed to be unable to separate from any of the defenders. I am not sure what is going on with him.

Several of Dungey's interceptions were well thrown and accurate, but lacked the mustard to get past a hard charging USF defender.

Not sure if you meant passes and not interceptions...because I think he only threw one...but the INT I had a perfect view from my end zone seat; he had the receiver wide open on a slant (could've been a TD if he lead him and hit him in stride) he just under threw it and it was a few yards behind the receiver right to the USF DB.

I watched only Ishmael a few times and he seemed to be unable to separate from any of the defenders. I am not sure what is going on with him.

Not sure if you meant passes and not interceptions...because I think he only threw one...but the INT I had a perfect view from my end zone seat; he had the receiver wide open on a slant (could've been a TD if he lead him and hit him in stride) he just under threw it and it was a few yards behind the receiver right to the USF DB.

His first INT was under thrown but it was also thrown into coverage. It also didn't help that he stared at ET the entire time.

He threw 2 other INTs but one was called back for roughing the passer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom