My Take | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

My Take

Matt does a poor job with football. He is a lot better at BBall. I don't think Gedney is great either. IMO for radio you want a total homer who is a cheerleader. It is hard to analyze without a picture. I woudl prefer Conley. I really liked when Coach Mac used to do it. I know it is "too soon" but Shafer IMO would be great at it. He would root for SU and offer entertainment value.
Park missed multiple plays on Saturday. He also routinely skips the most important information (e.g., catch or no catch, yards gained). Gedney has nothing interesting to say. They both seem like nice men though.

That Lance Leipold guy has mega recruiting contacts thru out the midwest from his time as coach at WiscWW .. That team could become very dangerous when he gets things the way he wants them , and that defeat of Army shows they are improving fast .
The loss to Albany State showed me they have some work to do to be taken seriously. I know Army is a little less awful than they have been this year but I wouldn't go crazy over the Bulls yet.

The loss to Albany State showed me they have some work to do to be taken seriously. I know Army is a little less awful than they have been this year but I wouldn't go crazy over the Bulls yet.

Not Albany State. That school is in Georgia. U Albany!

Albany 4-0 too , showdown with Richmond Saturday . I'm not crazy over the Bulls , but I am a little crazy over Lance Leipold . His record at WiscWW was 109-6 , 5 undefeated seasons and 6 D-III championships . Astounding at any collegiate sport at any level .

Albany 4-0 too , showdown with Richmond Saturday . I'm not crazy over the Bulls , but I am a little crazy over Lance Leipold . His record at WiscWW was 109-6 , 5 undefeated seasons and 6 D-III championships . Astounding at any collegiate sport at any level .
He might end up being great. I will reserve judgement until he proves he can beat Kent State.

Park missed multiple plays on Saturday. He also routinely skips the most important information (e.g., catch or no catch, yards gained). Gedney has nothing interesting to say. They both seem like nice men though.

This drove me nuts. Tell me down and distance. Every. Play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom