My Take | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My Take

Seems like he relied on the step back quite a bit the first half of the season but isn't getting that shot much now, especially behind the three. Maybe coaches are game planning that better.

I like when he drives and pulls up. Seems to make that at a high rate, and it's very hard to defend.

They are face guarding him and not helping off of him...(same thing they did to Cooney and Southerland)...unfortunately, he cannot make them pay by taking them off the bounce (something that Cooney and Southerland also had trouble doing) and our point guards have, unfortunately, not been able to take advantage of one less help defender <sigh>...

They are face guarding him and not helping off of him...(same thing they did to Cooney and Southerland)...unfortunately, he cannot make them pay by taking them off the bounce (something that Cooney and Southerland also had trouble doing) and our point guards have, unfortunately, not been able to take advantage of one less help defender <sigh>...

need to get him cutting backdoor a few times and actually get him a pass and that might provide a bit of space.

but I agree with your assessment of the change.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom